ADVERTISEMENT

8/30

May be the only team in the country, high school or college that can accomplish such a feat.

Reactions: Thrasher31
My 8th grade daughter had a game recently where she went 9/10. Another 6/6. I’m just amazed at what I’ve seen all season, but today took the cake.

8-30 is a a hard pill to swallow after losing a very winnable game yesterday..

Honest question...are players required to shoot FTs standing stationary at the stripe? Could they stand back and shoot jumpers from the 3-pt line instead? They probably have a more natural stroke back there anyway. Honestly, what would we have to lose?

You can shoot anyway you want behind the line inside the key. Pretty sure

Honest question...are players required to shoot FTs standing stationary at the stripe? Could they stand back and shoot jumpers from the 3-pt line instead? They probably have a more natural stroke back there anyway. Honestly, what would we have to lose?
Anywhere inside the circle, as long as you finish the shot without stepping on the line. Longtime NBA-er Hal Greer used to shoot a jump shot on free throws but he's the only one I remember doing it.

Reactions: scarletred
27/30 just now. I would make at least 10 blindfolded.

So just for fun I looked at the first round of the girls state basketball stats in Lincoln yesterday. In 24 games yesterday the HS girls went 520/825 = 63%.

ADVERTISEMENT