ADVERTISEMENT

77 F-bombs in 5 minutes??

As if the opponent ONLY prepared to play with Mesoraco in the lineup, and without him, they didn't even need to play the game. I get the hot seat getting a bit hotter when the loses start to add up, but I don't understand the public tirades? People, aka fans, want to know "news" about the team. Furthermore they DEMAND to know, IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner, in the day and age of twitter. So, either the local hack tracks you down for your quote and gives the hyenas what they want, or that particular local hack is looking for another job the next day. Thus is sports, and sports reporting in 2015.

And I still prefer Bob Knight or Lee Elia to this guy....

As if the opponent ONLY prepared to play with Mesoraco in the lineup, and without him, they didn't even need to play the game. I get the hot seat getting a bit hotter when the loses start to add up, but I don't understand the public tirades? People, aka fans, want to know "news" about the team. Furthermore they DEMAND to know, IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner, in the day and age of twitter. So, either the local hack tracks you down for your quote and gives the hyenas what they want, or that particular local hack is looking for another job the next day. Thus is sports, and sports reporting in 2015.

And I still prefer Bob Knight or Lee Elia to this guy....
Yes, I do too, the Lee Elia tirade was classic without a doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT