ADVERTISEMENT

69 Days til Spring Game!!!

As anxious as we get to see all the new additions, I’m excited to see what these coaches can do with the previous roster players.

Have we got any healthy scholarship quarterbacks? I know Casey and Smothers are definitely out of spring ball Purdy. I know was heard at the end of last year. The new guy from San Antonio had an ACL injury not sure about Sims and Heinrich but watch we will end up, playing the spring game with walk on‘s In green jerseys.

As anxious as we get to see all the new additions, I’m excited to see what these coaches can do with the previous roster players.
I guess I’m mostly anxious to see the new guys and how far along they are come Spring time. But yeah, I’m hoping we see quite a bit of improvement with a good number of guys on the previous roster. It could validate the development ability of the new coaching staff. Although, I think it could take longer for that. They probably have a lot of bad habits to break.

Have we got any healthy scholarship quarterbacks? I know Casey and Smothers are definitely out of spring ball Purdy. I know was heard at the end of last year. The new guy from San Antonio had an ACL injury not sure about Sims and Heinrich but watch we will end up, playing the spring game with walk on‘s In green jerseys.
Sims, Torrez, Haarberg and the walk in Synek should be enough. We also have a couple of other walk on QBs on the roster.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT