ADVERTISEMENT

6 unpopular opinions

I love how the B1G is always on the short list of problems like we could have beaten ISU or Kansas playing like that. In what conference can we play like dog shit and win titles exactly?
Good point. That being said, I don't think Nebraska belongs in the Big 10. I also don't think Missouri belongs in the SEC, nor Colorado in the PAC 10. I miss the old Big 8, it was a damn solid conference. Thanks again to Texas for screwing that up. Having Tech and A&M added makes sense, but doubt we'll ever see that again.

Good point. That being said, I don't think Nebraska belongs in the Big 10. I also don't think Missouri belongs in the SEC, nor Colorado in the PAC 10. I miss the old Big 8, it was a damn solid conference. Thanks again to Texas for screwing that up. Having Tech and A&M added makes sense, but doubt we'll ever see that again.
We think it's a bad fit because we suck. If we were an elite team we'd never miss a chance to laugh at the Big XII or any other conference. Period, the end.

It's no coincidence that Texas was the biggest problem in the world right around the same time we started to suck.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT