ADVERTISEMENT

5th different South team to play in the Pac 12 championship game

4th year and they were wretched until this year, it takes time. I will add I believe Strong deserved a 4th yr, he cleaned a lot of stench out of UT

Colorado's defense was terrific tonight, overcoming terrible special teams play and a head-scratching offensive game plan. CU fans are worried about losing McIntyre, but the guy who might be more in demand is DC Jim Leavitt. CU shelled out $500K to get him, but that might not keep him.

As for the OC, I don't know what he was sniffing during this game. CU's best offensive players are WR Bryce Bobo and RB Philip Lindsay. Bobo is out with a leg injury and for whatever reason, Lindsay barely saw the ball until late in the 4th.

4th year and they were wretched until this year, it takes time. I will add I believe Strong deserved a 4th yr, he cleaned a lot of stench out of UT

And they had 8 losing seasons in a row....

Would have been something if we could have taken care of our business like they did we may have played each other in the Rose Bowl... Wouldn't that have that been something.

And they had 8 losing seasons in a row....

Would have been something if we could have taken care of our business like they did we may have played each other in the Rose Bowl... Wouldn't that have that been something.

We play them in 2018 and 2019. Hopefully both programs are relevant then, if so it will be a fun series.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT