ADVERTISEMENT

590's issues with broadcasts of Handley's show.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
what the heck is up with that? I know they moved to a new studio but is it that hard to be sure you're ready to go before you turn on the switch?

Caught+in+Dark.gif

what the heck is up with that? I know they moved to a new studio but is it that hard to be sure you're ready to go before you turn on the switch?
radio jobs pay little. They do not pay producers well at all. They get what they pay for.

Monday there was a power outage somewhere right during interview with Jay Moore

radio jobs pay little. They do not pay producers well at all. They get what they pay for.
I don't think this is on the producers. I think this is on their engineers that set up their new studio. I don't know how they're feeding their broadcast tower from where they're at now but damn, their signal is putrid now. Even the national shows this morning had terrible quality up here this morning. I hope this doesn't mean this is what their signal will be like up here from now on. I used to listen to 1620 all the time up here in my vehicle and tractors. They changed something a few years ago and I haven't been able to get them up here ever since.

I turned it on I would say the signal strength this afternoon was 1/2 of what kfab or krvn just judging by the volume
Lots of crackling today as if their signal was cutting in and out. It might be a limiter setting in their broadcast set up. Their sound engineer needs to get in his car and drive all the way up to the South Dakota border to check their signal. It sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT