ADVERTISEMENT

5 yards rushing 1st half

LouisianaHusker

Athletic Director
Aug 27, 2001
Las Vegas
I assume the Cavbots will finally admit Barney & JG were better OL coaches. UNLV had more rushing yards & closer point spread against Ohio State than NU this year. Worst OL season since Bill Jennings era.

Reactions: switchback06
I assume the Cavbots will finally admit Barney & JG were better OL coaches. UNLV had more rushing yards & closer point spread against Ohio State than NU this year. Worst OL season since Bill Jennings era.
To be fair...my front door knob is a better OL coach than mini butterbean. That doesn’t mean we weren’t a shit show under the previous staff.

But those five yards really opened up the play action passing game - especially on 3rd-and-forever.

Cavbots? I don’t think I have heard one fan, here or anywhere else, defend Cav. And, honestly, Barney and Garrison weren’t good enough either.

Reactions: yunginsNU2

247.1 yards per game rushing, 5.7 yards per carry this year.
189.4 yards per game passing
436 yards per game total, 30 points per game.

with a Freshman QB as well.

That team hasn't had much trouble scoring, they just need a real defense to go with it

Scott is going to bring Greg Austin so we finally can get back to real Husker OL glory days.
But I wish MR could have begged the KSU OL coach to come to NU as that guy takes unranked OL recruits & trains & motivates them to pound on other teams.

Congrats to Barney for being a step above this... way to go Barney!!!! Hire that guy back!

Congrats to Barney for being a step above this... way to go Barney!!!! Hire that guy back!

Cav is a nice man but the Cavbots were really wrong in bashing JG & Barney as being worse than this horrifying mess.
The Cavbots who were also against Frost will be hopefully converted when Greg Austin will at minimum double our rushing production year 1 and that’s even with facing a brutal 2018 schedule & lackluster OL recruiting by Cav.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT