ADVERTISEMENT

5 star WR Joseph Lewis in town this weekend....

I think Lincoln was originally planned for his little "mini tour" but then had to cancel and reschedule due to the Foltz tragedy. Do not think he is going anywhere else after this immediately. He went to Tennessee and somewhere else I believe which would have been right after his visit to Lincoln that was previously set up

This is the visit with the high school coach visiting as well(?).

It would be great to have Lewis commit and sign. I don't remember his name, Bartow maybe, a national recruiting analyst that said NU should be going after 3* guys and we don't even have a shot with the highest profile players. To me it's like a negative peer or social pressure for the highest rated players to chose somewhere else. It's time for us to get back into the national picture.

Well, Coach Williams is being considered the top WR coach in the country by some people so smart WR's should be attracted to that. In fact Coach Williams himself tweeted out an article the other day that advised recruits to remember that they will spend the bulk of their time on campus with their position coach and not the head coach or anyone else on the staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT