ADVERTISEMENT

5 Star OT in Portal

Said Chryst was his recruiter and he left after Chryst was fired. Maybe the incident on the field was based off Chryst being gone,lost his cool and said I'm done.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Maybe reminds me of that lineman we pulled in from CO a couple years ago, cant think of his name, but he had some legal issues where he beat some guy up on campus, came to Lincoln and had a decent turnaround. Go get him!

Also....
How does the transfer portal work in these instances where the coach is fired mid season? Can this guy and a guy like Castaneda go to another team and immediately start playing? Like this week?

Reactions: BleedRed78
We've had players throw punches before, one got ejected against Indiana. Your point?

Wasn't Benhart a 4-5 star who had to choose between Wisconsin and Nebraska? I absolutely do not want another Benart!

We've had players throw punches before, one got ejected against Indiana. Your point?
Suh got a half game. For geting in a fight in practice his freshman/sophomore year. Details are hazy but I think he broke the other guys nose.

No shit. Give him the guys Austin had last year and we’re sitting at 5-1 with Frost still in charge…… I’m conflicted. We would still have Chinander too. On second thought Chinander would have cost us these last Ws.
That's the rub. In your scenario, 5-1 seems right. But, with Chin we're looking at 2-4? Probably turn that Rutgers win into a loss, and NU may never have slowed Indiana down.

No doubt, Cam and Nouili would transform this into a decent OL.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yea right, he entered the transfer portal because he was kicked off the team for undisclosed reasons. We don't need a cancer.
Why would you need to "enter the portal" if you were "kicked off the team" that's an oxymoron ya dingus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT