ADVERTISEMENT

5 Star Army All American Joseph Lewis will be in Lincoln...

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
for the Oregon game! That recruiting weekend is going to be huge! Lewis has set official visits for us and OU. Also considering trips to AZ and Oregon. This staff can flat our recruit! GBR!

Reactions: blackbones
Nice! I still think this game will be at 2:30 on ESPN or ABC.

FSU vs Louisville is at 11 AM on ABC

I bet OU Vs Ohio State will be prime time ABC.

I bet Alabama Vs Ole Miss will be prime time on CBS.

Colorado vs Michigan will be an 11 AM game on ESPN.

Mississippi State vs LSU will be 2:30 on CBS.

Texas vs Cal will be a late kick on FOX.

What if its an 11am game ? Pretty difficult to get in town if he plays Friday night
I have no clue what the TV numbers for Oregon are like but my guess is at least in the last few years they've done pretty well on at least the west coast where they've been the top team. I could be wrong but I'd be shocked if they had this game at 9am pst.

Last edited:
Nice! I still think this game will be at 2:30 on ESPN or ABC.

FSU vs Louisville is at 11 AM on ABC

I bet OU Vs Ohio State will be prime time ABC.

I bet Alabama Vs Ole Miss will be prime time on CBS.

Colorado vs Michigan will be an 11 AM game on ESPN.

Mississippi State vs LSU will be 2:30 on CBS.

Texas vs Cal will be a late kick on FOX.
Just food for thought...don't be surprised if both Michigan/Colorado and NU/Oregon both end up being the 3:30/2:30 ABC/ESPN2 game with which game gets the ABC slot split by region. They'll try to bill it as a mini-B10/P12 challenge but what it really will be is one long promo for tOSU/OU hoping both our fan bases keep the TV/channel on (after) so they can get residual viewers.

And before you say your game (on paper) should be much better...that is not the point. The point is eyeballs and Michigan draws...especially considering that the previous two Michigan opponents will have even less interest. I just can't see ESPN/ABC (or the BTN) giving Michigan 3 straight noon/11am games to start the season and unfortunately our OOC schedule lacks a big game (on paper). Sad to say CU is our most challenging OOC game (on paper) and it will give them a chance to show the Kordell Stewart hail Mary a few dozen times so they can make it seem like there is bad blood between the two schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT