5 predictions for Sunday's game....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
5.the ads will be like the game...some good, some bad, most 'blah'
4.Belichek will have his team prepared
3.Rex will be awesome
2.Zuerlein will play a huge role
1.Suh will have the second best game of his life and make Brady look like Colt McCoy

Reactions: mmunso7
3.Rex will be awesome
1.Suh will have the second best game of his life and make Brady look like Colt McCoy
Personally I am going to say that the ads will flat out be unimpressive to decisive. They used to be fun. Unfortunately getting to be liml the Olympics. Quit trying to be fluffy and yet with heavy political or social overtones.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Hoping rams win by 21 but the way the league babies Brady I can see the pats winning by 3 and hopefully Brady retires imo he's not the greatest but the luckiest

hope Suh pops brady a couple good ones.
hope Rex sees the endzone.

Personally I am going to say that the ads will flat out be unimpressive to decisive. They used to be fun. Unfortunately getting to be liml the Olympics. Quit trying to be fluffy and yet with heavy political or social overtones.

I completely agree, the ads used to be great but now to touch feely and social justice messages. Complete downer only good warm and fuzzy have been the clysdales.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
I predict people will say they hate the NFL and aren't going to watch but will reply to threads about the game with in depth analysis only gained from watching the game.

1. People will complain about the referees.
2. People will complain about the announcers.
3. People will complain about the commercials.
4. People will complain about how often Tom Brady’s place in history is mentioned.
5. People will complain that not enough nice things are said about Nebraska.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
3.Rex will be awesome
Somebody will $hit their pants. I wish it were Brady or Belechik, but will assuredly be someone that ate too many nachos and beer .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT