ADVERTISEMENT

5* LB - M. Juarez - Offical Visit Set

Love it. These guys are using all the tools at their disposal. GO GET HIM!

It ain't February yet, ladies and gents...

Good news. It will be a tough, but hopefully the staff can secure his commitment.

I wouldn't consider it a "flip." IMO, he's basically eliminated USC.

From what I've read, his official visits do not include USC or UCLA. Now, this could be due to the fact that he's been to both locations multiple times, but, it is interesting.

Others as of now:
- Washington
- Oklahoma
- Mississippi
- ND

Regarding him not having USC or UCLA as OVs I believe it is because he has been to both multiple times and can go to either whenever he wants basically for free since they are local. He stated he couldn't wait for his senior year to start so he could make it to Neb for a OV, the only school he had traveled to besides the in-towners was Oregon and only because of The Opening. I hope his relationship with Bray and with some peer recruiting from our other Cali Huskers we can get him to come. It was said back in June he was OV for BYU game and then KJS said they'd also be here for BYU game, I hope that's still the case

I hope his relationship with Bray and with some peer recruiting from our other Cali Huskers we can get him to come. It was said back in June he was OV for BYU game and then KJS said they'd also be here for BYU game, I hope that's still the case

I believe that Greg Simmons has set up his official visit for that weekend as well.

Official visits are paid for by the school. Athletes are limited to 5 official visits by the rules. So, it makes sense that nearby institutions or one that has been visited one or more times won't make it as an Official visit. And at least by my opinion, an official vs unofficial visit doesn't necessarily increase chances of signing if distance is involved.

So, guys like Kingston Davis (as mentioned before) might come for an official visit because he's been to Michigan before.

As opposed to Chauncey Gardner, who might come to NU and not use Official visits for local schools he's interested in.

Reactions: TheBeav815
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT