ADVERTISEMENT

5 inside of rivals 250...and counting!

It should.....

But, based on recent results, it hasn't. Iowa and Wisconsin have had recruiting classes ranked behind Nebraska pretty consistently since Nebraska joined the B1G. What are the W-L records of Nebraska against these 2 since 2011?
first I'm hearing this.

you guys know this? wow, eye-opening stuff.

Reactions: cubsker
lol you describe the exact problem we have. Adjust your expectations by what you see on the field, not what some guys that want your money say on an internet website or in the media.
Don’t know what you’re talking about... my problem is that whenever a thread about husker football comes up with what could be considered good or positive news, it doesn’t make it to page 2 before someone “objectively” tells us why we shouldn’t be excited. It often also includes posts about blind loyalty and kool-aid drinking and a belief that the coaches can do no wrong.

Every damn thread on this board that has any positive news gets hijacked by people who feel compelled to remind us that the news isn’t good at all. 5 guys in the top 250, 2 guys in the top 100, but don’t be excited.

Ok. Thanks.

Don’t know what you’re talking about... my problem is that whenever a thread about husker football comes up with what could be considered good or positive news, it doesn’t make it to page 2 before someone “objectively” tells us why we shouldn’t be excited. It often also includes posts about blind loyalty and kool-aid drinking and a belief that the coaches can do no wrong.

Every damn thread on this board that has any positive news gets hijacked by people who feel compelled to remind us that the news isn’t good at all. 5 guys in the top 250, 2 guys in the top 100, but don’t be excited.

Ok. Thanks.

Best Monday practice ever. Best Tuesday practice ever. That was also good news while it lasted. After a while you can pull the wool off, you know that right?

You're welcome. Back to the regularly scheduled, "oooh, he was #71...now he's #58!!" Brought to you by the same guys that gave 5'7" 150 pound Bookie five stars.
Not trying to get involved in your passive aggressive domestic spat, but Book will be starting for a defense in the college football playoff. Pretty good for 5’7” 150.

Reactions: timnsun
Best Monday practice ever. Best Tuesday practice ever. That was also good news while it lasted. After a while you can pull the wool off, you know that right?
Yeah, I get that, I really do.

But there are still quite a few posters on this board that appreciate threads that talk about some of the good things that are going on in the football program, and I know this may be a shock to you, but we don’t really care that you think the rivals rating system sucks and is arbitrary and is done by people who don’t know football.

So next time you see a thread with the potential for good news, don’t open it. I don’t want you feeling compelled to set all of us kool-aid drinkers straight. We’re good.

Yeah, I get that, I really do.

But there are still quite a few posters on this board that appreciate threads that talk about some of the good things that are going on in the football program, and I know this may be a shock to you, but we don’t really care that you think the rivals rating system sucks and is arbitrary and is done by people who don’t know football.

So next time you see a thread with the potential for good news, don’t open it. I don’t want you feeling compelled to set all of us kool-aid drinkers straight. We’re good.

If you know and want to look the other way, that's your prerogative. My post isn't for you, it's for the others that are still blinded by the "rankings" and don't understand how they work.

If you know and want to look the other way, that's your prerogative. My post isn't for you, it's for the others that are still blinded by the "rankings" and don't understand how they work.
So this thread should have never been created?

Do you watch tape? Id be curious to who you believe is overated and underrated out of our commits.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT