ADVERTISEMENT

5* Bryce McGowens final 5 teams

Crystal ball dropped for NU a bit ago from the "Fong" of basketball, this could really be happening guys....
giphy.gif

Sallis going out of state would suck but I get wanting to play for a blue blood hoops program. Would be nice to see him land in Omaha though

man, Fred Hoiberg pulling in Trey McGowens and Elijah Woods has become even bigger. I was happy about us getting Trey but with all this happening with Bryce? A whole different ball game now. I think we all know Trey being here is making the difference here...along with Hoiberg being a legit coach on top of that. GBR

yeah no doubt, if he’s not going to play for the Huskers, then I’m glad he’s leaving Nebraska all together. Looks like it’s going to be Kentucky for Sallis, which is fine with me.
My guess is Sallis goes to Kentucky rides pine for a year, transfers to Creighton his sophomore year then turns pro.

My guess is Sallis goes to Kentucky rides pine for a year, transfers to Creighton his sophomore year then turns pro.

oh okay 👌🏼 For one, if he’s that good to go pro that fast, he wouldn’t be riding the pine at Kentucky to start with. He’d either be a starter or playing a ton of minutes off of the bench and then the next season he’s a starter.

But hey, Crayton fans can dream....right??? And here’s my guess. He will never play a minute in Omaha Nebraska as a college basketball player. If Kentucky doesn’t work out for him, I could see him going to Kansas or UNC or something like that. He will never play ball in Nebraska as a college student.

Last edited:
oh okay 👌🏼 For one, if he’s that good to go pro that fast, he wouldn’t be riding the pine at Kentucky to start with. He’d either be a starter or playing a ton of minutes off of the bench and then the next season he’s a starter.

But hey, Crayton fans can dream....right??? And here’s my guess. He will never play a minute in Omaha Nebraska as a college basketball player. If Kentucky doesn’t work out for him, I could see him going to Kansas or UNC or something like that. He will never play ball in Nebraska as a college student.

Pretty rare for a basketball player to transfer from one Blue Blood to another.

Sallis going out of state would suck but I get wanting to play for a blue blood hoops program. Would be nice to see him land in Omaha though
Id rather he ended up at Wisky or Iowa than Crayton

And here’s my guess. He will never play a minute in Omaha Nebraska as a college basketball player. If Kentucky doesn’t work out for him, I could see him going to Kansas or UNC or something like that. He will never play ball in Nebraska as a college student.
not true. Arent we in the running to host the tourney again soon?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Pretty rare for a basketball player to transfer from one Blue Blood to another.
Oh I know, I was just teasing him was all. ;)

And it’s not unheard of. For one, I don’t see him riding pine at Kentucky to start with. But honestly, yes, he very well could transfer to Kansas, UNC or any of those schools. Either way, it wont matter, he won’t play a single quarter in Nebraska at the college level regardless. Except maybe against the Huskers or Crayton....

Last edited:
5 star SG/SF Bryce McGowens

Here is the predictions for him at the moment via Rob Cassidy • Basketball Recruiting National Analyst....

LSU AND NEBRASKA: EVEN MONEY

The Tigers and Huskers seem like the frontrunners. McGowens’ brother plays for Nebraska, so the allure there is obvious. The fact that head coach Fred Hoiberg has strong NBA ties is also a point for Nebraska. When it comes to LSU, it’s all about relationships. McGowens seems comfortable with the Tigers’ staff despite only recently landing an offer from the program following his decommitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT