ADVERTISEMENT

James Williams and the D played lights out!!!! Brian Buschini is a warrior!!

Nebraska is now 5-1 and people are talking about groceries…

giphy.gif

You're being very kind.
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but so often there is just no real rhythm to the offense. I don’t think the offensive line will get exponentially better in the future. Raiola should continue to grow, so that will help. None of our backs are game changers, they are decent enough. We don’t get the ball to the tight ends very much. I’m probably most disappointed in the receivers, because I don’t think they run very good routes. That room is deep and there’s quite a bit of experience there. I think they could benefit from better coaching.

Satt is not gonna set the world on fire with this offense in my opinion. There’s very little in his past to indicate he’s a great coordinator

Reactions: kruller
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but so often there is just no real rhythm to the offense. I don’t think the offensive line will get exponentially better in the future. Raiola should continue to grow, so that will help. None of our backs are game changers, they are decent enough. We don’t get the ball to the tight ends very much. I’m probably most disappointed in the receivers, because I don’t think they run very good routes. That room is deep and there’s quite a bit of experience there. I think they could benefit from better coaching.

Satt is not gonna set the world on fire with this offense in my opinion. There’s very little in his past to indicate he’s a great coordinator
I looked at the wind impact but also the fact that it seemed like nearly every drive started inside our 5 in the 2nd half. Excited for the win but hate the full half shut-outs on Offense.

Ugly game. The offense just died in the second half. I was watching on my phone but did they try any sweeps to Barney? If so I missed them.

Good win. Lots to work on. Special teams is extremely poor at times and amazing at others.

The refs seemed to be off again.
We only play ugly games

Ugly game. The offense just died in the second half. I was watching on my phone but did they try any sweeps to Barney? If so I missed them.

Good win. Lots to work on. Special teams is extremely poor at times and amazing at others.

The refs seemed to be off again.
They did once and he got smashed at the LOS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT