ADVERTISEMENT

James Williams and the D played lights out!!!! Brian Buschini is a warrior!!

Rotum GIF by South Park

Ugly game. The offense just died in the second half. I was watching on my phone but did they try any sweeps to Barney? If so I missed them.

Good win. Lots to work on. Special teams is extremely poor at times and amazing at others.

The refs seemed to be off again.

Ugly game. The offense just died in the second half. I was watching on my phone but did they try any sweeps to Barney? If so I missed them.

Good win. Lots to work on. Special teams is extremely poor at times and amazing at others.

No they didn't. It was like they accepted that they sucked and the D would handle it.

Coach Matt Rhule Postgame Press Conference Notes | Rutgers-thanks to Ndamukong Suh for coming back and providing guidance-Advice from Suh “just hits different”-won the turnover battle and was as great a defensive performance as Coach Rhule has seen-the guys wanted to just go out and play-Brian Buschini was an All-star again today-“our defense practiced harder this week then they have in probably 2 years here”-a lot of 3rd and 4th down stops which was critical-wind was really a factor in the first half-Big plays were often results of missed tackles-thought we won 3rd and 4th down, needed to get them off the field to avoid them wearing us down-Brian Buschini was the unsung hero last week, and was this week as well-“when you have some adversity, it’s an opportunity to rise up and do something special”-defense didn’t care what happens, just wanted to keep playing-key was we protected the football, besides the INT, Raiola protected the ball well especially when being sacked-good to get Micah Mazzcua back involved-lots of tape to learn from as we recover this week-the loss to Kaliakmanis last year at Minnesota wasn’t on the coach’s mind tonight-thought our pass rush really showed up-“dont start looking at the clock and hope it runs down, just play”-fake punt was a big time call by Ed Foley and flipped the field-James Williams is growing in every facet of his life and practices really hard, and it’s paying off

Reactions: headcard

Watching on your phone???

Dude, if you need a few dollars to make ends meet, maybe just post that here and we will get you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT