ADVERTISEMENT

5 ⭐️ Bryce McGowens USA Nationals Prep 2021 MVP

This is huge. I would have to think Fred bought himself at least 4 more untouchable years of coaching here just by landing this kid. What a stud!

Now if we could just get a halfway decent big man for offensive rebounding...

well we did land Top 100 Wilhelm Breindenbach. He’s 6’9 and supposed to be a very good shooter. Hopefully he’s good with his rebounds as well.

This is huge. I would have to think Fred bought himself at least 4 more untouchable years of coaching here just by landing this kid. What a stud!

Agreed, Bryce is one of those players our Huskers desperately need, a player that can take a game over offensively.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerO and WHCSC
Glad to see him get success. I am looking forward to his Husker career.

I wonder what Bryce is thinking, after watching this season of Nebrasketball. He could have gone anywhere.

I wonder what Bryce is thinking, after watching this season of Nebrasketball. He could have gone anywhere.

im assuming he seen last season too. I’m sure he’s seen the progress made from last years team to this years team and how much better the team is playing now compared to the beginning of the year. We are in need of a serious scorer (we have that and a lot changes) and that’s exactly what Bryce brings and he knows this. Luckily for us, Trey seems to love it here and that ultimately helps us a lot with Bryce. Myself, I’m not worried one bit on Bryce. He’s a Husker and will eventually play for us.

Maybe he knows that he can do something special in Lincoln that hasn’t been accomplished yet in the NCAA tournament...

I’ll let you think about that for a second or two..
He's the kind of guy other kids are going to want to play with. It might be an easier sell to bigs when they know they get to play with a guy like this. He'll instantly make us better. I won't be surprised to see Wood move on given his lack of PT this past year. Some of it probably depends on which of the seniors sticks around.

6ft6 and 175 lbs. Don't skip any meals. Exceptional talent - one and done?

6ft6 and 175 lbs. Don't skip any meals. Exceptional talent - one and done?

He's probably not a one and done player. As for the weight gain, he will arrive in June. I bet the kid puts on 15 lbs just this summer alone.

ADVERTISEMENT