ADVERTISEMENT

4th Player at MSU Under Investigation for Sex Assualt

Yeah not sure who it is but the alleged incident took place after our Spring game.

Jesus.
Yikes. I know this is all innocent until proven guilty, but the Sparty program is quickly trying to rival Pope Toms 90s era teams.... without the crystal balls of course.

Wasn't the Minnesota situation affect the team worse or is this just as bad for the Spartans?
I think the situation in Minnesota affected them worse than Michigan State so far. I think Minnesota was handled very bad. They straight out suspended a lot of players right before their bowl game without the evidence really being there. Since then, I think about half the suspensions were lifted. Some of the Minnesota players should have been suspended/kicked off the team/expelled from the university, but not as many as they suspended initially.

In my opinion, Michigan State is handling it much better. Sexual assault is serious and needs to be investigated. The way Minnesota handled their situation drove a wedge between the team and university officials. It was a major story across the nation. Michigan State is handling it better where it doesn't become as big of a national news story. For that reason I think the Minnesota situation affected the team worse.

Another bad season for Dantonio and he may be gone.
Poor Mark Dantonio. He plays little sister to Michigan and just when he thinks he can stand up to pee with Michigan coaches he runs into bad refs, bum players or just plain dadburn bum luck. He is college football's Dr. Tom from the 70's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT