ADVERTISEMENT

49ers vs Cowboys

I love the Niners ‘up the Tailpipe’ approach…

Purdy is just a guy. He just happens to be on a better coached and more disciplined team. One that didn’t knowingly bring a mental midget of a kicker to a high leverage away playoff game.

It never ceases to amaze me that professional football players don't understand to stay in bounds at all cast when you are trying to run clock. Dude gets a first down and then costed the niners about forty seconds of clock. Dummy.

Jerry has the opportunity to change the franchise and bring in Payton, but he is just too ****ing stubborn to do it. Can’t tell him anything.

Reactions: BigRedTed
What in the cinnamon toast phuq was that last play??? Why in god’s name would you have your playmaker running back ineligible by making him the center just to get absolutely destroyed by a defensive linemen???? 😆

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Obviously not Maher's fault but that's a rough start.

Edit: Looking at the launch angle that's going to be another Maher miss anyways. Leaving comment up for me being dumb lol.
Thank God for Maher’s sake the game didn’t come down to kickers.

BTW, what the heck was that niner defender doing with Dak in the endzone? Dude had an easy safety and seemed to just peel off to let Dak escape. That was weird.
I thought the exact same thing. How in the hell does he just brush off of him like that??

Purdy is just a guy. He just happens to be on a better coached and more disciplined team. One that didn’t knowingly bring a mental midget of a kicker to a high leverage away playoff game.
Purdy is smart and poised. Yeah he’s got a great supporting cast but for a rookie to come in and do what he’s done is impressive. He’s been making better decisions than some established QBs. IMO his brother could end up being a similar QB given a better line and coaching.

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
That crazy catch by Kittle was suspect as well and I had a feeling we’d see the 9’ers score on that drive. It looked like that safety could’ve easily taken the ball or at least affected the catch and instead he sort of eases up and barely hits him after he makes the catch. Idk how you get that much time and space to make that kind of a bobbling catch in the middle of the field in the NFL.

Purdy is smart and poised. Yeah he’s got a great supporting cast but for a rookie to come in and do what he’s done is impressive. He’s been making better decisions than some established QBs. IMO his brother could end up being a similar QB given a better line and coaching.
Yeah, he didn’t F up, and that’s all he needed to do.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT