ADVERTISEMENT

48 hours post loss and

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
the riots have finally died down a little bit. The calls for mass firings in every single thread have diminished. Most of the Iowa trolls have returned home for now. Minnesota resident troll jlb321 will continue to pop in several times a day because his life is so miserable. Things are about as normal as they always are.....sigh.

Wait...Matt Vrzal’s Husker Hangover show on 1620 starts in less than an hour. They might start right back up again. Winking

For the record I enjoy listening to Matt and his contributions on 1620. I usually download his Sunday morning show to listen to later in the day or early next week. His interviews with Jay Foreman are pretty good. He also doesn’t let Steve Sipple slide with some of his remarks.

Last edited:
the riots have finally died down a little bit. The calls for mass firings in every single thread have diminished. Most of the Iowa trolls have returned home for now. Minnesota resident troll jlb321 will continue to pop in several times a day because his life is so miserable. Things are about as normal as they always are.....sigh.

How do we know jib321 is a Gopher fan?.
It’s been established that he definitely not a husker fan..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Wait...Matt Vrzal’s Husker Hangover show on 1620 starts in less than an hour. They might start right back up again. Winking

For the record I enjoy listening to Matt and his contributions on 1620.
I used to listen to 1620 with Severe ALL the time and then they did something with their broadcast signal and we don't get it up in NE Nebraska anymore. I could pull it in in my truck all the time and now gonzo. I don't know if they were a little over their license for power before, if they changed the directional broadcast or if something else is interfering. Sucks. 590 still comes in mostly loud and clear during the day but not 1620.

Reactions: TFrazier
He lives in Minnesota and has posted positive things about the U of Mn medical community. He's let on that he works up there supposedly in an ICU. I suspect his primary duties are emptying bed pans.

Just because you live in a certain state doesn’t mean your a fan of that team that that is in the state...

Reactions: 9and4
Just because you live in a certain state doesn’t mean your a fan of that team that that is in the state...
Some had him pegged as an Iowa fan. I KNOW he is NOT a Husker fan. His posting history makes that abundantly clear. His sole purpose is to slag on the Huskers when he isn't advancing progressive politics. His trolling level is expert complete with a misleading sig pic. I'm not sure what type of mental illness would lead a person to do what he does. He's a sick sick man assuming he's a man.

Some had him pegged as an Iowa fan. I KNOW he is NOT a Husker fan. His posting history makes that abundantly clear. His sole purpose is to slag on the Huskers when he isn't advancing progressive politics. His trolling level is expert complete with a misleading sig pic. I'm not sure what type of mental illness would lead a person to do what he does. He's a sick sick man assuming he's a man.

We had another wakeO that was writing a thesis on Nebraska fans Supposedly he was going to SKi U Ma, but I never bought in it that claimed he was an Nebraska fan which was malarkey as well..

can’t remember the doofus name because he changed it so many times..

Exactly right. I live in SoCal and despise the Lakers, Dodgers, UCLA,USC.
jlb321 completely avoids dissing other B1G teams. His sole purpose is either to hate on Frost or the Huskers. I don't know for sure where his real allegiance resides but I know it isn't the Huskers.

jlb321 completely avoids dissing other B1G teams. His sole purpose is either to hate on Frost or the Huskers. I don't know for sure where his real allegiance resides but I know it isn't the Huskers.
And it doesn’t stop with football, it’s every sport and the University itself.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Let’s get this train back on its rails! When do we fire Scott Frost and who do we replace him with? When do we meet with B1G officials to remove clapping from our stadiums?

Ok, the clapping was a bit sarcastic. That said, everybody realizes that SF needs to go. Open the wallet and chase Matt Campbell. It would be good for the whole league to get back to being a winning program. Matt says (or close to this) “we may not have 5 star players, but we do have a 5 star attitude”

The things these Iowa clowns decide to collectively get their panties in a bunch about are amusing. Like the clapping here. Simulating the snap count is against the rules. They weren’t even penalized, they were just asked to stop, breaking a basic rule. And they collectively get all but hurt about it. Like if the roles were reversed and our coaches were simulating their snap county, they would be OK with it. If that happened it would be nonstop talk about how our coaches are classless cheaters.

Classless would be calling the refs Motherf#*$@rs.
We’ve all seen Kirk lose it on officials too. Just another Iowa deflection. Not everyone can be smack in the middle of a massive racist lawsuit and throw stones at someone else because their coach used a naughty word. You do see the massive hypocrisy of Iowa fans right now, right?

Reactions: 8675309husker
I used to listen to 1620 with Severe ALL the time and then they did something with their broadcast signal and we don't get it up in NE Nebraska anymore. I could pull it in in my truck all the time and now gonzo. I don't know if they were a little over their license for power before, if they changed the directional broadcast or if something else is interfering. Sucks. 590 still comes in mostly loud and clear during the day but not 1620.
I have to use tunein on my phone to get 1620 I’m not a big fan of 590 in the afternoon

How many times has Fran McCaffary called officials mother f’ers..
I think he says it to his wife when she gets out of bed in the AM. That guy is the most out of control coach in the conference in any sport.
Yet, another one of their massive hypocrisies.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I have to use tunein on my phone to get 1620 I’m not a big fan of 590 in the afternoon
Nick Handley does a reasonably good job in the afternoons on 590. I just really used to like to listen to Damon Benning and Severe on the radio. I think Severe is pretty good with his analysis for a radio jock. Carriker is good when 590 has him on sometimes in the afternoon. The new national ESPN show is terrible and Cowherd blows as well. I enjoyed Severe's take on things other than sports as well. I think he's very fair and tries to stay non-political. Handley used to get led astray by the little whiny guy from Iowa who left to go to law school. Just what we need. Another lefty lawyer to go in to politics.

What? Not a lebron lakers fan?

No sir. I don’t care for people that tell me how to feel, how to think, what to believe or do.

The things these Iowa clowns decide to collectively get their panties in a bunch about are amusing. Like the clapping here. Simulating the snap count is against the rules. They weren’t even penalized, they were just asked to stop, breaking a basic rule. And they collectively get all but hurt about it. Like if the roles were reversed and our coaches were simulating their snap county, they would be OK with it. If that happened it would be nonstop talk about how our coaches are classless cheaters.

who’s but hurt ?
onto the third US president without a loss to neb
thinking Iowa’s but is just fine !

Reactions: Oiler402
We’ve all seen Kirk lose it on officials too. Just another Iowa deflection. Not everyone can be smack in the middle of a massive racist lawsuit and throw stones at someone else because their coach used a naughty word. You do see the massive hypocrisy of Iowa fans right now, right?
that being said, id’ve left my mask on.
coaches seem to like covering their mouth with their game card to keep a call from being stolen via tv camera.
sh1t, keep your comments from being lipread, too.

Reactions: headcard
that being said, id’ve left my mask on.
coaches seem to like covering their mouth with their game card to keep a call from being stolen via tv camera.
sh1t, keep your comments from being lipread, too.
So true. Some coaches are experts at it.

Reactions: tpmcg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT