ADVERTISEMENT

48 Days

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
First day NCAA allows games to be played will be Feb 19. No schedule set yet, but it'll only be conference games until the Big Ten decides otherwise.

Most likely tho (even though baseball is relatively low contact) it will prob be delayed and a reduced OOC schedule once it's released. Purely my guess tho. Can't wait!

The team reports back this week.
Don't care who we play, just want to play.
Just want a chance to get to the Tournament.

I haven't seen any 2021 season ticket info.
So there's that. Guess I better make sure my BTN+/FOX streaming is paid.
Of course, the audio broadcasts are the next best thing from being there.

Reactions: saluno22
The team reports back this week.
Don't care who we play, just want to play.
Just want a chance to get to the Tournament.

I haven't seen any 2021 season ticket info.
So there's that. Guess I better make sure my BTN+/FOX streaming is paid.
Of course, the audio broadcasts are the next best thing from being there.
Does BTN+/FOX stream every game? TIA

Does BTN+/FOX stream every game? TIA

Every game. Short answer.... No.
Not saying the streaming service is not worth the price. But it does leave a lot to be desired.
Baseball is not considered the same "tier" as say football or basketball (sometimes even lacrosse). So it's importance is not as high on the B1G broadcasting pyramid. The only way that will be changed, is with the growing success of B1G baseball as a whole.
Nebraska probably streams 98% of their home baseball games.
Not every B1G team is given the resources to stream all their games.
So we're 'lucky' to get 1 or 2 away games streamed per conference series, if any.
Maybe this year will be different???
Don't worry about signing up today, unless there's other sports you'd like to view.
Keep an eye open here... it'll get brought up again, when the games and streaming is announced.

Reactions: trwebe
It's a workout session. Still no training table, which means our student-athletes have gone without proper nutrition since August and they still don't have access to a weight room besides basically closet space at the Gordon Center.

Bill Moos has failed the baseball program and players.

Last edited:
Reactions: trwebe
Couple recent messages saying a schedule release this week. I find that hard to believe but figured I'd share anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT