ADVERTISEMENT

40 total commitments

I guess we will see who the better coach is in future years.
However wasn’t Scott Frost the 2nd highest paid coach in the B1G when first hired. How much you are paid is not necessarily a reflection of how good you are (or will be) at your job.
Rhule is a much better coach than Deion. There is a reason Rhule is getting paid significantly more.

I liked how MR proved his philosophy on hiring the way he does... listed 3-4 coaches who were no names when he hired them and today are highly sought after. He can back up his words and hires.
His coaching tree is pretty large already for a guy as young as he is. Pretty impressive. Ameer had some great things to say about Rhule on a radio show I think yesterday. I don't know where Shanle got the hate for Rhule but I'm glad he's shut the hell up.

So much of it all comes down to coaching… in no way am I making excuses for Rhule, but I do worry about the Colorado game. I know they were 1-11 last year, but they’ve overhauled their roster even more than we have, and with more immediate impact players due to the number of transfers. Is our coaching better than theirs? I guess we’ll find out.

I think we will have a better chance of beating Minn in the first game than CU. Few if any of those 1-11 players will be on the field against us. Completely new team for CU. This will be the battle of the rebuild.

I think we will have a better chance of beating Minn in the first game than CU. Few if any of those 1-11 players will be on the field against us. Completely new team for CU. This will be the battle of the rebuild.
We will also have a pretty different team make-up with a proven coach. Deion is not proven at the D1 level.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT