ADVERTISEMENT

4-Year-Old Sells Lemonade to Help Pay for Willie Taggart's Buyout

I hear they're going to hire his brother, Sgt. Taggart:

beverlyhillscopfranchise.0108.jpg

Reactions: GMDYBBY
That was a really weird hire from the start.

Yep. I have a buddy who is an FSU fan and as soon as they announced that hire I told him I thought it was a bit of a head scratcher. I likened it to our Mike Riley hire. A hire of a good recruiter but a questionable coach that came completely out of left field. He tended to agree with me.

I'm sure it was the 4-year old's idea.
Yes, and I'm sure the 4-year old wrote this note too that the article says he wrote: "I am tired of losing football games and being made fun of at school for being a Seminole fan. At four, I am already starting to gravitate towards the color orange. You don’t want that for an innocent kid like me.." Doesn't every 4-year old kid use the word "gravitate"?

Yes, and I'm sure the 4-year old wrote this note too that the article says he wrote: "I am tired of losing football games and being made fun of at school for being a Seminole fan. At four, I am already starting to gravitate towards the color orange. You don’t want that for an innocent kid like me.." Doesn't every 4-year old kid use the word "gravitate"?

I'm just amazed someone from the state of Florida knows what gravitate means much less use in a sentence.

It's impossible for me to not think about this when discussing Mr. Taggart.

ADVERTISEMENT