ADVERTISEMENT

4* UCLA QB quits team

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Asiantii Woulard is a redshirt sophomore QB who is battling freshman Rosen for the starting job. I assume since Rosen appears to be the anointed one, even though no depth chart was released after spring ball, Woulard is looking for greener pastures. Guys at my gym this morning who know a lot about UCLA football think UCLA might take another QB commit following this development.

So you're thinking maybe they'll go after O'Brien? I don't think he'll go there with Rosen being only a true frosh.

UCLA had O'Brian on campus with another qb "lynch" offered him and not O'Brian I think O'Brian is as soild of a commit as you can get. Just my feeling

Is he lighting it up there? I haven't heard much
I was referring to being MVP at the LA Nike Camp and doing a really good job at the last Elite 11 regional in Charlotte. It looks like they are done for today on the Elite webcast. We probably won't hear how he did until after tomorrow's session.

Like I said, big time programs recruit top notch QBs by guarantying playing time. Not having 9 QBS on the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT