ADVERTISEMENT

4 star WR will visit Lincoln Aug 1....

He must be dynamic. 5'11, 150 lbs is slight to say the least. The kid must have some wiggle to go with his impressive offer list.

Reactions: vietnam
What separates him is his explosion and his hands. The kid is also fearless.

Wow. What a list. I need to see this kid's film. Let's hope we can get him. It must be encouraging to WRs to see the QBs getting ready to come in. C'mon NU, lets sign this kid!

At the 3:00 mark he makes a hell of a catch. And again at 5.22. Some great kick returns as well. He doesn't mind running backwards, that may have to change at the college level. Seems to be a heck of a recruit.

Looks like they were state champs last year in 3A (2nd biggest out of 4 divisions).

I think everybody should realize the value of an instinctive returner after what we saw this last year. IF he's one of those guys, I don't care if he's 130lbs. Leo Lewis played for years at a high level for the Vikings and he didn't weigh much more than a 140. He was very effective as a WRer and a tough cover. I knew Lewis and his girlfriend back in college while he was with the Vikes. and he was an itty bitty guy.

I think everybody should realize the value of an instinctive returner after what we saw this last year. IF he's one of those guys, I don't care if he's 130lbs. Leo Lewis played for years at a high level for the Vikings and he didn't weigh much more than a 140. He was very effective as a WRer and a tough cover. I knew Lewis and his girlfriend back in college while he was with the Vikes. and he was an itty bitty guy.

I agree. A good returner is priceless. Without DPE we lose to Iowa.

Sorry if already asked, didn't see this question when I skimmed over thread: Does anyone know if mama is going to be with him on the visit? We all know what having parents (especially mama) on the visit with their child does for our chances of landing a recruit.

150??? Need to put on some poundage. Love the speed & hands, bu man that small. Someone must see something though.

Ha...remember there was an offensive penalty on us on that play so even if he holds on we start the next play farther back
As I recall DPE went out of bounds... Even if he doesn't fumble the completion is an incomplete pass and we turn it over on downs. Either way we lose.

@wideouts has a future GORILLA on campus!! #SavageProfessionalism#GBR
1f534.png
1f33d.png
26aa.png

When I saw he was from Maryland and had a West Virginia offer with a "recruited by" designation, I thought he'd be hard to pull away from the east coast. They've done some good things with speedy WRs in recent years.

ADVERTISEMENT