ADVERTISEMENT

4 star DL Malcolm Simpson N-Official

be57277c116e5df55514018eff6d7f86.gif

Do you guys like On3 as a ranking service? I see Rivals has him as a 3* but On3 as a 4, just wondering as I always just follow Rivals mainly

It’s all good have him being talked about, but until it’s official even on the commitment, let’s pump the brakes a second I don’t see it anywhere other than a prediction. Looks like a hell of a ball player and certainly can come in and do some great things, but let’s get him committed first.

It’s all good have him being talked about, but until it’s official even on the commitment, let’s pump the brakes a second I don’t see it anywhere other than a prediction. Looks like a hell of a ball player and certainly can come in and do some great things, but let’s get him committed first.
Pot roast sent out a “Boom”. In fact a couple. Sounds like multiple commitments.

Thanks haven’t seen anything confirmed yet. Love the booms and hope it’s 2-3 studs that come and make forever impacts.

That said, still like the official commitments to be seen. Have a blessed day
@TimVerghese just put out the intel on the visits this weekend including Simpsons. I think it’s going to be some good news coming.GBR:

247 is the best. Rivals 2nd. On 3 third.
It's all a joke. A farce. Fake news. Any actual evaluating that gets done is at the five star and high star level. Maybe. And even then, they miss on a lot of guys.

The rest are not getting evaluated. It's impossible. They say they evaluate 10,000 prospects every year. If they actually watched game film, the entire game film. At least five games. That would be 50,000 hours of film that should be watched each year. That is not happening. So basically, it's all just looking at stats and the offers a kid is reporting (even if most are not actual commitable offers). Maybe someone will post some observations about how a kid actually plays so that the ratings sites can steal from those ideas...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT