ADVERTISEMENT

4-Star DE Ty Robinson...

Ok, Cheech accomplished becoming creepy... Chong still looks the part..
Dumb for thinking we are going to be national relevant quickly. I love Frost...but we are in a unique situation compared to USC, Florida, MIchigan, Ohio State...and it took TO 22 YEARS...to think that Frost is going to throw a hypothesis at a wall and expect it work immediately is fantasy and you are open to massive cynicism and disappointment. Of course, me stating this after a 4-8 year where our biggest win was 9-6 over Michigan state is easy and puts the burden of proof on you. I do not want Frost to be another Bo that walks around acting like he knows everything...

If we land Ty Robinson and a stud OLB, give Frost the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: baseball31ne
You aren’t paying attention; guys with big dongs don’t fail, they have set backs. And bite your tongue! TO had THE dong, and he knew it. Anyone who says TO had an average dong is clearly an Iowa fan.

I really don’t understand what the hell
your problem is with Frost, but you clearly have issues. No, he’s not TO, and I couldn’t care less. If that’s what you expect, for
Frost to be TO, then you are going to be disappointed, forever. Maybe that’s your problem.
Nick Saban must be the John Holmes of college football.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
I can enjoy some sophomoric humor....but this has crossed that imaginary line to moronic and just crude.....after seeing this thread...if I were his parent...no way would Nebraska be a destination for my kid...in an open forum that anyone can read.....this is not a good impression being made here....just saying it's time to shut this thread down

This board is increasingly full of guys bragging about their 'exploits' and the teachers they could have had, etc etc
Sort of like how they can run 4.2 40's with a torn MCL and bench press a million jillion pounds.
And also scoring 34 or above while sleeping through their ACT.
And on and on and on
There's something in that corn I tell you.

Reactions: Lincoln100
This board is increasingly full of guys bragging about their 'exploits' and the teachers they could have had, etc etc
Sort of like how they can run 4.2 40's with a torn MCL and bench press a million jillion pounds.
And also scoring 34 or above while sleeping through their ACT.
And on and on and on
There's something in that corn I tell you.
You jealous?

I can enjoy some sophomoric humor....but this has crossed that imaginary line to moronic and just crude.....after seeing this thread...if I were his parent...no way would Nebraska be a destination for my kid...in an open forum that anyone can read.....this is not a good impression being made here....just saying it's time to shut this thread down
Just saying it's time to shut this poster down.

I hear you and it isn’t my cup of tea either, but if you think other boards are filled with saints and angels, you aren’t sending your kid anywhere except his room for more homeschooling.

I hear you and it isn’t my cup of tea either, but if you think other boards are filled with saints and angels, you aren’t sending your kid anywhere except his room for more homeschooling.
that isn't what I am saying at all...I realize message boards are not bastions of virtue as a whole....however, I bet none of the other boards have a page of posts talking about some guys "dong" (phoenix4nu....does that meet your approval...I said dong in my post).....it's okay to joke around but show some class.

If your choices in life are made based on people clowning around on the internet then you’re a damn fool. This fanbase is not alone in the world.

that isn't what I am saying at all...I realize message boards are not bastions of virtue as a whole....however, I bet none of the other boards have a page of posts talking about some guys "dong" (phoenix4nu....does that meet your approval...I said dong in my post).....it's okay to joke around but show some class.

How many schools have had players whip out their dongs at gas stations? Obviously dongs are going to be mentioned on the board.

Cool story Grandpa, ever heard of Twitter?

You’d be surprised by what you can find on other boards... and, I’m sure, so would I. I just don’t think this board should carry more weight than what Coach Frost and Coach Chinander and the Dline coach does. If the coaches make the kid feel like this is the best place for him, who cares what some fans on a message board say?

Reactions: SC_'sker
Stop being such a puss.

Gosh...all that's missing is "GET OFF MY LAWN" ...

Its been very very quiet since the coaching staff had dinner with Ty and family. I am taking that as a good sign as he wants to officially announce this next week at school. Guessing he verbally committed and will make it public this week. GBR!

I feel like to be initiated on this board I am now required to chime in....
Why does no one say “schlong” anymore?

p.s. I am still 100% focused us getting Ty in this class. He is exactly what we need.

3JZ7.gif

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Any updates on the potential recruit that this thread was started about? Seems like Nebraska is gexpefted to get his commitment but any confirmation.

Reactions: SOHusker11
It took a BAD right turn way off the subject..
Kind of reminds me of that scene from "Hall Pass" when the crew is dominating craplebee's and bragging about which women they are going to bang, that somehow morphed into a conversation about dicks. Then one of the dudes got pissed and stormed out, saying something to the effect of: "I'm here to pick up chics" not talk about dicks!

Touche!

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT