ADVERTISEMENT

4-Star DE Ty Robinson...

People with big dongs don’t fail, that’s why and how they have big dongs. They aren’t born with them, they develop them. There may be set backs on occasion, but their dongs get bigger because they work through the set backs.

T.O didn't walk around like he had a big dong...he walked around like he could do more with an average sized dong. He learned, adapted and practiced...he was a wizard of the craft, not relying on his current status. Frost is either going to use his current status and then fade over time or he is going to fail, adapt, fail, adapt, fail, adapt, succeed. A 4-8 season doesn't tell us much...

180408-modderno-cheech-chong-hero_lgwfgr

Ok, Cheech accomplished becoming creepy... Chong still looks the part..

T.O didn't walk around like he had a big dong...he walked around like he could do more with an average sized dong. He learned, adapted and practiced...he was a wizard of the craft, not relying on his current status. Frost is either going to use his current status and then fade over time or he is going to fail, adapt, fail, adapt, fail, adapt, succeed. A 4-8 season doesn't tell us much...

Aren’t you just bursting at the seams with optimism.

Robinson is deciding this weekend, he just won't announce until Signing Day Wednesday.
He will sign his letter on the 19th, I believe his choice will be known then but he will still have a commitment celebration at his school in January.

You aren’t paying attention; guys with big dongs don’t fail, they have set backs. And bite your tongue! TO had THE dong, and he knew it. Anyone who says TO had an average dong is clearly an Iowa fan.

I really don’t understand what the hell
your problem is with Frost, but you clearly have issues. No, he’s not TO, and I couldn’t care less. If that’s what you expect, for
Frost to be TO, then you are going to be disappointed, forever. Maybe that’s your problem.

This is just a dumb post period.

Reactions: scarletred
Someone made a movie once that had an actor in it named Long Duck Dong.... Pretty sure that is what we are talking about as he was nominated for an oscar. He took a few classes at Nebraska as well.

Reactions: chrsmneric

poetic

This is just a dumb post period.
Dumb for thinking we are going to be national relevant quickly. I love Frost...but we are in a unique situation compared to USC, Florida, MIchigan, Ohio State...and it took TO 22 YEARS...to think that Frost is going to throw a hypothesis at a wall and expect it work immediately is fantasy and you are open to massive cynicism and disappointment. Of course, me stating this after a 4-8 year where our biggest win was 9-6 over Michigan state is easy and puts the burden of proof on you. I do not want Frost to be another Bo that walks around acting like he knows everything...

Dumb for thinking we are going to be national relevant quickly. I love Frost...but we are in a unique situation compared to USC, Florida, MIchigan, Ohio State...and it took TO 22 YEARS...to think that Frost is going to throw a hypothesis at a wall and expect it work immediately is fantasy and you are open to massive cynicism and disappointment. Of course, me stating this after a 4-8 year where our biggest win was 9-6 over Michigan state is easy and puts the burden of proof on you. I do not want Frost to be another Bo that walks around acting like he knows everything...

It did take 22 years for Osborne to finally win a title, but he was in national championship contention a shit-ton prior to that and, for various reasons, just didn't win those games. So, I would say that it's not quite as severe as you're painting it; yes, Frost will field some really good teams here and bring us back to national relevance. Yes, this will take a while, but no, this will not take more than 5 years, I don't think. I think we'll be competing for the Big Ten Championship fairly regularly starting next year, and getting to the playoff fairly soon after that. I'd say by 2020-2021, we'll be "back."

You don’t have to be nationally relevant to win the big ten west. We were 0-4 against merely average divisional teams last year.

Dude

Agree with dudz... national relevance doesn’t require national championships. It’s part of the equation, but fixture in the top 25 helps, winning big games helps, cracking the top 10 helps, there’s a lot that makes a coach and team nationally relevant. Frost will get is there quicker than not, imho. Within the next 5 years we will be consistently ranked, contending for conference crowns, winning a crown here and there... I believe it will happen soon.

We’ll see.

Clearly some people in this thread with obsessive fixations on certain anatomical parts. Think they probably could use some serious psychological counseling. Winking

Clearly some people in this thread with obsessive fixations on certain anatomical parts. Think they probably could use some serious psychological counseling. Winking
I'm fixated on female T&A. I'm hoping to get some good counseling later on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT