ADVERTISEMENT

4-Star DE Ty Robinson...

I feel like Frost knows he has the biggest dong...that is a pretty confident feeling.

Frost has plan but he isn't blindly ignorant and relying on disillusioned confidence. The issue with walking around like you have a big dong is you can't adjust to failure. It must be someone else, or something else...Frost is intelligent but also knows that his plan likely won't work without adjustment. The chances of him winning a championship with his current formula are very low, but he likely can think through some needed adjustments to get over the hump. I feel he is vulnerable enough to make changes...but confident enough to sell his vision. I don't want a coach who doesn't let his troops retreat out of russia when it gets cold, although everybody loves that coach until their eyelids freeze off.

Reactions: Dysfunctional Vet
Frost has plan but he isn't blindly ignorant and relying on disillusioned confidence. The issue with walking around like you have a big dong is you can't adjust to failure. It must be someone else, or something else...Frost is intelligent but also knows that his plan likely won't work without adjustment. The chances of him winning a championship with his current formula are very low, but he likely can think through some needed adjustments to get over the hump. I feel he is vulnerable enough to make changes...but confident enough to sell his vision. I don't want a coach who doesn't let his troops retreat out of russia when it gets cold, although everybody loves that coach until their eyelids freeze off.

Why won't his plan work?

71rAg3iCpYL._RI_.jpg
"What would we dooo, Baby, without us?!"

People with big dongs don’t fail, that’s why and how they have big dongs. They aren’t born with them, they develop them. There may be set backs on occasion, but their dongs get bigger because they work through the set backs.

Is Ty the Hulk like figure in the middle first row?

Dude, what does he play Left side Offense? That dude is HUGE and does not look like an 18 year old. That cant be him, is it?

Seriously what does position does he play?

Is this the same game MO won Offensive MVP last year?

Would be fantastic if Ty won it this year, and we get both of them to Nebraska.

Dude, what does he play Left side Offense? That dude is HUGE and does not look like an 18 year old. That cant be him, is it?

He's a one man defense. He'd be our best DE recruit since god knows when?

Reactions: bomber89
Ty Robinson might be the biggest, most developed defensive lineman I've seen coming out of HS. My Gosh this kid is big.

Reactions: bomber89

He's probably the epitome of a DE in a 3-4.

I won't say anything else, so as to placate those powers that be, who are developing a culture of this board, which I will abide.

He's a one man defense. He'd be our best DE recruit since god knows when?

Mike Rucker. Kyle VandenBosch (sp). Kyle was ALOT smaller as a HS Senior. This kid Ty Robinson is a friggin giant!

Rucker was a straight-up WDE beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBeav815
Thanks for clarification HC. We've had so few recruits in these contests, I have no phucking idea which is which.
The Army game is the big one. I believe Farniok and Raridon both played in it, but I can’t think of anyone else on our roster that did. Ty, Wandale, Benhart, Heinrich, Palo-Gates are all in it this year.

The Army game is the big one. I believe Farniok and Raridon both played in it, but I can’t think of anyone else on our roster that did. Ty, Wandale, Benhart, Heinrich, Palo-Gates are all in it this year.

Ha. Makes sense. Our 4-stars haven't lived up to their billing, recently.

Mike Rucker. Kyle VandenBosch (sp). Kyle was ALOT smaller as a HS Senior. This kid Ty Robinson is a friggin giant!

Rucker was a straight-up WDE beast.
Rucker might be one of the most underappreciated players I can think of at NU. Fantastic player, great NFL career, rarely gets talked about because of being in Wistrom's shadow

Ty Robinson might be the biggest, most developed defensive lineman I've seen coming out of HS. My Gosh this kid is big.

He has some huge legs. The other DT from AZ that we are in on was 6'2" 300 as a freshman in high school. Imagine showing up for two-a-days as a high school freshman and having to go up against that dude.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Rucker might be one of the most underappreciated players I can think of at NU. Fantastic player, great NFL career, rarely gets talked about because of being in Wistrom's shadow
That SOB had one heck of a wing span

He has some huge legs. The other DT from AZ that we are in on was 6'2" 300 as a freshman in high school. Imagine showing up for two-a-days as a high school freshman and having to go up against that dude.

Yeah, his legs look bigger than everyones head in that pic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT