N per my INSIDER, family ties!!! ;)
Your Welcome
Jahusker
71rAg3iCpYL._RI_.jpg

Staff doing their in-home tonight with Ty

NPG in Friday

Assume spreading out around Gilbert and Chandler, maybe Mesa HS during the days

Last edited:
Wow, national defensive player of the year candidate! I didn't realize he was viewed at that level. GBR!

The last night would be Sunday, after midnight will become the dead period like NorthWillRiseAgain posted..

Frost will get the last visit so I would think it will be on Sunday night instead of tonight.

The last night would be Sunday, after midnight will become the dead period like NorthWillRiseAgain posted..

Frost will get the last visit so I would think it will be on Sunday night instead of tonight.

Robinson is deciding this weekend, he just won't announce until Signing Day Wednesday.

From everything I am seeing, he is trending our way hard and with Frost getting the last in-home, I think he is ours to lose. That means, as per my wildest dreams, we get Robinson x 2 in this class, which is what I wanted.

I'm not sure who else are our major targets, except for the Pola guys (the CB and the DT). Landing both of THEM in this class, which is possible, would make this the most insane recruiting class we've had since like 2007.

From everything I am seeing, he is trending our way hard and with Frost getting the last in-home, I think he is ours to lose. That means, as per my wildest dreams, we get Robinson x 2 in this class, which is what I wanted.

I'm not sure who else are our major targets, except for the Pola guys (the CB and the DT). Landing both of THEM in this class, which is possible, would make this the most insane recruiting class we've had since like 2007.
Boom! Let’s bring it home! These coaches can close...The Wandale saga proved that. We now have a head coach that can go into any living room in America and go toe to toe with the big boys. Times they are a changing. In a few years with some significant wins under his belt, I believe Frost and staff will be very hard to beat for ANY of the top HS kids. GBR!

Reactions: headcard
Boom! Let’s bring it home! These coaches can close...The Wandale saga proved that. We now have a head coach that can go into any living room in America and go toe to toe with the big boys. Times they are a changing. In a few years with some significant wins under his belt, I believe Frost and staff will be very hard to beat for ANY of the top HS kids. GBR!

I feel like Frost knows he has the biggest dong...that is a pretty confident feeling.

Went back to check that class out and realized two of my favorite Huskers were 5.5 3 stars. Laughing

Sounds like Frost and company will be in Home tonight. All the other schools have had their visit with Ty and he is hosting a bevy of NU coaches tonight. Most all will go see Pola-Gates as well when I’m Arizona but not Frodt he already visited him earlier. Lock em up boys!!

Reactions: barney44
Rumor has it that Big Ty commits to Frost tonight! This class is getting really really strong!

The Stingley kid that is also a finalist for DPOY along with Ty is the grandson of the late Darryl Stingley. Darryl was paralyzed by a vicous hit by Jack Tatum back in the late '70s

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT