ADVERTISEMENT

4* fitzpatrick

After the Riley visit and then decommits from UL, it does look good. We will have to see, i think Fitzpatrick along with the guys we have now would be a good addition.

Thanks. Always good to land the 4 star guys... though I have to say, I really hope to hear that we landed a stud RB and/or other positions of future need, e.g., linebacker, rush end, O line.

As crazy as it sounds, it seems like we are just loaded at WR. I recall people saying Nebraska could never compete as a passing team because they'd never get the star wide receivers. Now, it seems that position is the biggest strength on the team.

Thanks. Always good to land the 4 star guys... though I have to say, I really hope to hear that we landed a stud RB and/or other positions of future need, e.g., linebacker, rush end, O line.

As crazy as it sounds, it seems like we are just loaded at WR. I recall people saying Nebraska could never compete as a passing team because they'd never get the star wide receivers. Now, it seems that position is the biggest strength on the team.

Most of our WR's are upperclassmen. I think we only have 3 Sophomores and below. Restocking the cupboard now is a good idea.

Looking that way right now. I think he will be N.

I consider tre Bryant to be a stud rb. We've got good online and will get better.

If we do end up getting this guy, we are getting lots of WRs as you said. My new thought is what if they want to use him as a CB?? As a player (if I had D1 talent--which I do not Laughing ), any way on to the field-- I would be all N for! Granted, maybe Fitzpatrick wants to be only a WR, or not be here at all... no idea just a thought.

Big pickup. We have a few stud slot kids in the fold. Need that big bodied athlete who can go get the ball when we need it on those critical 3rd and 7 situations. This is the kid who we are going to be throwing it to his outside shoulder on in the end zone to get us our 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT