ADVERTISEMENT

4 conference losses away…

4 conference losses from having the most conference losses as a head coach in Nebraska history.

Osborne 22
Jennings 19
Frost 19
Glassford 18
Callahan 17
Pelini 17
Frank 15
Riley 14
Devaney 14

Who cares.

Send the drunk packing. The fraud has run his course.

4 conference losses from having the most conference losses as a head coach in Nebraska history.

Osborne 22
Jennings 19
Frost 19
Glassford 18
Callahan 17
Pelini 17
Frank 15
Riley 14
Devaney 14
22 in 25 years. Good Lord I miss Tom Osborne and smart hard nosed winning football!! Fvck this circus we have become!!

22 in 25 years. Good Lord I miss Tom Osborne and smart hard nosed winning football!! Fvck this circus we have become!!
So many great kickers, punters, special teams studs. Every roster spot mattered. That’s missing in spades now. That Osborne, Saban, Belichick, Tony Larussa sense of attention to detail. We can have that again. Just gotta go get it.

Reactions: RedSea and HBK4life

Osborne 22
Jennings 19
Frost 19
Glassford 18
Callahan 17
Pelini 17
Frank 15
Riley 14
Devaney 14
He’ll get them this year!

What's with the Frost the drunk, Frost the alcoholic stuff? First of all, it's low. Second of all, does the team in this era not make everyone drink a lot more?

Reactions: Bold Words
What's with the Frost the drunk, Frost the alcoholic stuff? First of all, it's low. Second of all, does the team in this era not make everyone drink a lot more?
Because there is some rumors around town about Frost being drunk at Firethorn golf course. Drunk belligerent behavior. Pulling the "do you know who I am card?" Also rumors of him and college girls. All would be forgiven if he just won games. But..........

Too bad we can’t discuss it openly, but if you don’t know trust me there’s good reason for it.

Reactions: BigO4WYO
Because there is some rumors around town about Frost being drunk at Firethorn golf course. Drunk belligerent behavior. Pulling the "do you know who I am card?" Also rumors of him and college girls. All would be forgiven if he just won games. But..........

Nebraskans are worse than a clique of high school girls with their insistence on creating football drama

Who is the best alumnus coaching at his alma mater?

It is often a slippery slope.

Wyoming was good in 1962.

But, Nebraska shouldn't have to go that route again.

UCF was fool's gold. One good season. Wait, more time is needed to evaluate Tennessee's recent hire of their AD, I mean head football coach.

Staff philosophy matters. It is a key component to the decision.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Who is the best alumnus coaching at his alma mater?

It is often a slippery slope.

Wyoming was good in 1962.

But, Nebraska shouldn't have to go that route again.

UCF was fool's gold. One good season. Wait, more time is needed to evaluate Tennessee's recent hire of their AD, I mean head football coach.

Staff philosophy matters. It is a key component to the decision.
Smart
Gundy
Fitzgerald
Chryst
Shaw
Harbaugh
...and Frost

Reactions: cidsports
Sheesh, we're back in the Jennings era. Forward, back to the 1950s.

Nebraskans are worse than a clique of high school girls with their insistence on creating football drama
Bo, Moos and Frost. Over the 10 years probably the most recognizable faces in the state. All doing these "horrible" things, in public, at public places, yet, not one picture, not one video.

Amazing!

Hopefully everyone comes back next season

Frost can obliterate this record and Martinez, barring injury, would set the record for most losses for a QB in the history of college football.

And that's nothing to sneeze at. With the history of this sport and the number of teams involved.

Reactions: SuperBigFan

Osborne 22
Jennings 19
Frost 19
Glassford 18
Callahan 17
Pelini 17
Frank 15
Riley 14
Devaney 14
Ah ha! So that's what he means when he keeps saying "we're close."

Bo, Moos and Frost. Over the 10 years probably the most recognizable faces in the state. All doing these "horrible" things, in public, at public places, yet, not one picture, not one video.

Amazing!
There are photos of Carl Pelini and a prominent booster's wife on a hot island vacation together. I have them saved on my hard drive, because he posted them on his Facebook page. When Tom Osborne expressed concern to Bo about that fact, Bo told Tom to go eff himself.

The point being, it is out there, but maybe the fans don't want to hurt the program more by spreading it.

But I don't care about what they are doing or not doing, because I'm firmly in the court that their private lives don't matter. I don't care if Frost spends his Sunday nights gangbanging coeds, as long as they are over 18. What I do care about is the fact that Nebraska is now 3-7, with two of those wins against cupcakes, while assembling one of the worst recruiting classes in Nebraska history. Nothing suggests Frost will ever be more than 3-9 and the cupcake on every opponents' schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT