ADVERTISEMENT

4-2 I'll take that any day

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
considering the going's on so far this season.
we really really need to win the minnisota game, it's vital.that would be 5-2
I defiantly want a bowl game this year.
purdue, indiana, maryland, that would be 8-2
wisconson won't pan out, Iowa maybe/probably not, that would be 8-4 and ok for this rebuilding year. all we have to do is not beat ourselves.

We are our always our worst enemy.

Minnesota... that's iffy...

But, Indiana should be a win.

Purdue lost their QB and Rondale Moore. Should be a win.

Reactions: redwine65
Indiana has a very good offense it might be a high scoring game. With this team they are all toss ups, maybe not Purdue now

Maybe this has been brought up recently in another thread but someone just reminded me that we went 1-11 from the end of Riley thru beginning of Frost (Riley’s team gabe up and Frost kept losing close ones) and we’re already 8-4 since that time.

That illustrates how we really were rock bottom.

Things are trending up for sure, but there’s a long way to go.

when martinez went down I thought we were going to lose, cause we couldn't score..then I thought, oh yeah we have a 2nd string qb who knows the system, and that kicker from airforce that might be able to score...this year it seems like any turn over is going to get 20 easy yards, regardless which team turns it over, because of the momentum shift.
for some reason offences that been asleep all game come alive with a turnover

when martinez went down I thought we were going to lose, cause we couldn't score..then I thought, oh yeah we have a 2nd string qb who knows the system, and that kicker from airforce that might be able to score...this year it seems like any turn over is going to get 20 easy yards, regardless which team turns it over, because of the momentum shift.
for some reason offences that been asleep all game come alive with a turnover
I'll take credit for the made field goal. I had quadruple crossed fingers when he lined it up. Had to endure a little pain to get my arthritc fingers in that position but hey no pain no gain.

We are our always our worst enemy.

Minnesota... that's iffy...

But, Indiana should be a win.

Purdue lost their QB and Rondale Moore. Should be a win.
Agree Purdue and Indiana are the only good chance of wins we get. MN and Maryland are going to be very tough, we have shot if we play mistake free football. Wisc no shot, Iowa is very little shot. 6-6 or 7-5 is probably where we end up.

I'll take credit for the made field goal. I had quadruple crossed fingers when he lined it up. Had to endure a little pain to get my arthritc fingers in that position but hey no pain no gain.
That field goal has to be the most ugliest game winning field goal from such a short distance.

That field goal has to be the most ugliest game winning field goal from such a short distance.
fugly? Looked BEE a u t i f u l to me. He definitely struggles to get any height on his kicks. You watched guys like the Browns and they would just chip the ball and it would be 20 feet in the air by the time it crossed the LOS.

considering the going's on so far this season.
we really really need to win the minnisota game, it's vital.that would be 5-2
I defiantly want a bowl game this year.
purdue, indiana, maryland, that would be 8-2
wisconson won't pan out, Iowa maybe/probably not, that would be 8-4 and ok for this rebuilding year. all we have to do is not beat ourselves.
That was a huge win yesterday!

I had us losing that game before the season started.

Now I think 6-7 wins is a very real possibility. That’s better than where I had us finishing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT