ADVERTISEMENT

4-0, let's enjoy it

38-13 and no ones even stressing this game. I knew it wasn't going to be a pretty game for the Huskers . Hell, Vegas knew it wasn't going to be a pretty game for us and we still covered. It never is against those guys. Pat Fitz always does a great job against our Huskers. And I'm happy as hell to win by 11.

Yeah, not a pretty performance, and we left 14 points on the board, but I'll take it.

It's just nice to be 4-0 with Illinois coming to Lincoln.

Last edited:
It wasn't pretty. But NW beat Duke last week, who just beat ND. They are an improving team.

NW has turned into a ahead on the scoreboard/count it type of game. We turned up the D and closed the games out

Probably should have been a 38-13 type of game. Once the Huskers cleaned things up you could see they were the better team by a good margin.

All season long teams are going to wait for Nebraska to beat themselves. If they can play clean for 4 quarters, they'll be able to beat anybody. If NU insists on shooting themselves in the foot, who knows what'll happen.

Side note - Tommy Armstrong has been pretty damn good this season.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
556 yards of total offense tonight. 246 passing and 310 rushing. Left at least 14 out on tge field. Tommy is managing the game well right now. Love it. On to the next one.
Left 18 on the field. The field goal drive should have been a touchdown if TA could ever learn to make simple throws...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT