ADVERTISEMENT

39 y/o Tutor (Not a teacher) caught bumping uglies with a 13 y/o.

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
e94aa03b-4381-4655-817a-a9c4b036adb6-large16x9_Untitleddesign5.png

At 13, I would have to.....but 26 years is a pretty big spread so I don't feel good about it, but I forgive her.

Reactions: The Long Black Veil
She has some issues if true. She needs help and this isn’t a 18 year old senior. Some jail time seems to be in order here. The boy might not think so but that is rocking the cradle. If it was a priest it would be pedophilia no questions asked. She is a tutor and not a teacher which has the distinction of control, authority over the child and not a helper.

Every time you read about these women that ain't disgusting, it makes you wonder. Wonder if these women ever considered just going to ANY bar and start chatting up some decent looking guy over a couple drinks, while making sure to touch his arm occasionally. Most random dudes would hook up with you in no time flat if that is what she needed. Stupid women. When it is a guy doing this stuff to young girls, I feel much different. Hang that dude. Bury him in the forest somewhere.

It's getting harder to make fun of Iowans when our board is the one featuring the daily circle jerk over pedos.

Reactions: mel mains
It's only wrong if the teacher is ugly, or a guy. I don't make the rules.

Like I said, which nobody wants to seem to give me credit for.."I don't feel good about it"...the age difference is a little much...but if I'm going to be honest for a minute and set aside my sophomoric side....

....what elementary schools are doing now with the pro noun B.S. and grooming kids to want sex changes bothers me one million times more than a kid who will be bragging to his buddies till the day he dies that he banged a cute teacher.

Weird that stuff they are doing with transgenders and first graders doesn't bother people as much as this story.

She has some issues if true. She needs help and this isn’t a 18 year old senior. Some jail time seems to be in order here. The boy might not think so but that is rocking the cradle. If it was a priest it would be pedophilia no questions asked. She is a tutor and not a teacher which has the distinction of control, authority over the child and not a helper.
You mean if it was a priest there would be no questions asked.

• Angry
Reactions: Husker69 and WHCSC
Maybe he is a mature 13.

Some years ago we moved to a new house and I rode by a grade school every day on my commute. I thought it was a junior high until a neighbor told me it was a grade school. I told him some of the boys were big and some had facial hair and some of the girls had developed bodies, so I just figured it was a junior high. I talked to a doctor about it and he said all the hormones they put in meat cause kids to reach puberty faster these days.

Maybe he is a mature 13.

Some years ago we moved to a new house and I rode by a grade school every day on my commute. I thought it was a junior high until a neighbor told me it was a grade school. I told him some of the boys were big and some had facial hair and some of the girls had developed bodies, so I just figured it was a junior high. I talked to a doctor about it and he said all the hormones they put in meat cause kids to reach puberty faster these days.
tumblr_pop2sgvwRi1scxiy5_400.gifv

I love how we all totally understand double standards but some of us pretend that they aren't a thing.

Maybe he is a mature 13.

the meat hormone comment is blatantly false. What IS true is that today's youth are fed to arrive at puberty at a much earlier age. Everything is vitamin supplemented and the amount of energy and protein today's youth take in is off the charts. You couple that with a daily diet of sex on TV and you get what we're getting.

There was a case of early onset of puberty in girls in Cuba that was due to consuming beef that had elevated levels of a hormone due to failing to follow drug waiting times before slaughter. IF I remember correctly the implant involved was a Zearalonone based implant which is estrogenic in action. Zearalonone is not normally used in final finishing stages in U.S. beef. Just FWIW, there is more estrogen in a chicken breast than there is in the same weight of beef.

Maybe he is a mature 13.

Wonder if she gets pregnant and she wants support. His Mom and Dad will certainly become very interested. I had a few friends who completely shaved at 13 0r 14. That was a long time ago. A couple generations.

the meat hormone comment is blatantly false. What IS true is that today's youth are fed to arrive at puberty at a much earlier age. Everything is vitamin supplemented and the amount of energy and protein today's youth take in is off the charts. You couple that with a daily diet of sex on TV and you get what we're getting.

There was a case of early onset of puberty in girls in Cuba that was due to consuming beef that had elevated levels of a hormone due to failing to follow drug waiting times before slaughter. IF I remember correctly the implant involved was a Zearalonone based implant which is estrogenic in action. Zearalonone is not normally used in final finishing stages in U.S. beef. Just FWIW, there is more estrogen in a chicken breast than there is in the same weight of beef.
Niiice

I'm not sure "science" has figured out why there is early puberty these days, but I did a web search on "why early puberty" and got a number of articles suspecting meat and milk. I did see a couple saying it was definitely not hormones in food. So seems to me the jury is still out. Here is an article from one of your new conference-mates.

https://centerforhealthjournalism.org/2016/06/22/precocious-puberty-girls-increasing-and-alarming

I'm not sure "science" has figured out why there is early puberty these days, but I did a web search on "why early puberty" and got a number of articles suspecting meat and milk. I did see a couple saying it was definitely not hormones in food. So seems to me the jury is still out. Here is an article from one of your new conference-mates.

https://centerforhealthjournalism.org/2016/06/22/precocious-puberty-girls-increasing-and-alarming
Early onset puberty is possible and has happened due to improper implanting of cattle in Cuba, but that would be extremely rare in the U.S. It's another reason to not trust imported beef IMO. Even IF a cattle feeder ignored the implant withdrawl times before slaughter there isn't enough hormone to trigger early onset puberty unless the kid ate meat from that same animal for an extended period of time. Even then it's unlikely. Zearalonone which was the culprit in Cuba that time and I don't know a single cattle feeder who uses that in late stages of finishing cattle. Now IF an individual feeder say had an injured animal which had recently been implanted with Ralgro and that animal was harvested and wound up in one family's freezer, that could be a problem for kids.

Pedophilia should be treated as harshly as murder. You sleep with a minor you should be under the jail.
Agree that a pedophilla should get punished, but same treatment as a muderer , I am sorry that is plain stupid!

Maybe he is a mature 13.

All the hormones they put in meat?? I think you need to do a little better research and put your Biden/Harris sign back up in your yard.

Maybe he is a mature 13.

You were checking out grade school girl’s bodies? Sick dude

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
You were checking out grade school girl’s bodies? Sick dude
I was on my Harley and the Nazi, plus-sized crossing guard always seemed to step out to stop traffic when I came up the street. She either liked bikes and wanted to check mine out, or hated them and wanted to inconvenience me. Either way I sat there forever and watched the kids go by. It wasn't like I could surf my phone.

If it makes you feel better, after a couple weeks of that I found an alternate route and no longer went by the school:)

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT