ADVERTISEMENT

39 days since our last verbal (non-kickers)

This is what's wrong with this board, so many delusional fans here. Do you really think that " A lot of posters (who) are all of a sudden quiet" don't want Nebraska to do great just because we've been critical? That's ridiculous. Of course I wanted to be proven wrong and I am sure many of the other posters agree with me. But here's the deal fellas, I haven't been proven wrong. This class is exactly about on par with a Bo recruiting class and it still might finish worse than his. NU needs to be better than it was with Bo. Not equal. I don't care if we are ranked #22 or #44, it's not where we belong. We belong no lower than #15 and should have at least 1 top 10 finish every 4 years. That's my expectations. That's where I want it to be. When that starts, then I will be satisfied with our recruiting. I stopped my RSS subscription not because of cost but because it was frustrating watching Bo & his staff recruit in that much detail. We are in the same boat here with Riley right now. He has to be better next season. That is all.
Yes. I believe you are pathetic and hope this staff and team does not succeed.

Reactions: lovetheskers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT