ADVERTISEMENT

38 days: Best #38 in Husker history

MIKE Barrett Ruud: Nebraska All-Time Leading Tackler.
IB Dan Alexander: Amazing he almost blew the 1999 game at Colorado and was named the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week (I guess he did have 3 TDs and outran Ben Kelly).

Honorable Mention...
Monster Kris Van Norman
OLB Damian Jackson

I'm going with LB Lee Kunz. I believe he pulled in some All-Big 8 honors in football and threw the discus for the track & field team.
I gotta go with consensus All-American Sam Francis. Like Lee Kunz, he was a terrific weights guy, finishing fourth in the Olympics in the shot. He has to be #1. But Kunz was a great athlete who walked away form the NFL after only one season to run the family business. He gets a bunch of extra points for his family's home, located just west of Golden on a mountain, being the place where Woody Allen's movie Sleeper was filmed. The orgasmatron was in the basement.

I gotta go with consensus All-American Sam Francis. Like Lee Kunz, he was a terrific weights guy, finishing fourth in the Olympics in the shot. He has to be #1. But Kunz was a great athlete who walked away form the NFL after only one season to run the family business. He gets a bunch of extra points for his family's home, located just west of Golden on a mountain, being the place where Woody Allen's movie Sleeper was filmed. The orgasmatron was in the basement.
Oh yeah, I forgot that Francis wore 38. He's gotta be the top pick for this number.

I have a buddy that is a big KC Chiefs fan, who said Pickens was the best DB he ever saw chasing receivers to the end zone. :p
I remember an Atlanta sports reporter saying something like, "We're halfway through the season and Falcons #1 pick Bruce Pickens only has one more tackle than Slim Pickens - and Slim is dead!"

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT