ADVERTISEMENT

"3 stripe life"

Adidas is a much stronger brand outside of the US where soccer popularity blows away any other sport.

Nike is more loved in the US with UnderArmour making a big play but globally Adidas is powerful.

Thanks. I did not realize Adidas was German owned. I personally buy American products.

Fun fact...did you know that Adidas and Puma are owned by rival brothers? Adolf and Rudolf Dassler launched a shoe company in their mother's laundry room but some bad blood developed between their wives and consequently the both of them during World War II?

Reactions: HBK4life
Fun fact...did you know that Adidas and Puma are owned by rival brothers? Adolf and Rudolf Dassler launched a shoe company in their mother's laundry room but some bad blood developed between their wives and consequently the both of them during World War II?

I had a red pair of Puma "Clydes" when I was in junior high. Weighed in at just shy of 17 pounds each...and turned every white sock you ever owned into a murder scene.

Don't understand the hatred for Adidas sponsoring NU. Nike and UA all have their hits and misses just like everyone else. Look at Oregon and Marylands clown uniforms.Sick

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Not that it matters, but I went to Adidas.com and just searched for Husker gear. Not a hell of a lot of stuff on there. I know where you can get it, but just wanted to see what presence we might have on the main site. Pretty small.

Did you know Adidas is pronounced Ahh-dee-dahs? I never knew that til about a month ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT