ADVERTISEMENT

3 conference alliance, sec, playoffs

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
Now that the big 12 is falling apart, it seems the dream of a 4 conference playoff is here.

the Big, pac, acc & sec send their conference champ to a 4 team playoff...

I know the sec, espn, tu, 0u and disney want some kinda mini nfl, disney 8 team playoff

but now that the alliance controls the ncaa voting, do y'all think a 4 conference, 4 team, playoff makes sense...where the champ is decided on the field?

Anyone listen to John Kurtz YouTube? Don't know who this guy is but for disclosure he's an unapologetic ksu fan and alumnus.

He's been doing his best through this whole realignment business but basically begging people to like him because he says it benefits him financially. The other day he was wearing a green big 8 shirt looking for sympathy for the old Big 8 schools. Guess what dude, 4 best are gone. Should have worried about the Big 8 20+ years ago.

Now I'm no Paul finebaum fan but today he's (Kurtz) whining about getting no respect from finebaum because he didn't have Bill Snyder in the top 50 coaches of all time. Kurtz said you can make the argument that he's the top coach.

Well he's obviously given up on followers other than ksu fans after that statement.

He further went on to whine that nobody seems to care about the big 12 leftover's and how they're getting treated like a third world country...,.....

Crickets..,,..... well I think he's finally right

Reactions: redwine65
Anyone listen to John Kurtz YouTube? Don't know who this guy is but for disclosure he's an unapologetic ksu fan and alumnus.

He's been doing his best through this whole realignment business but basically begging people to like him because he says it benefits him financially. The other day he was wearing a green big 8 shirt looking for sympathy for the old Big 8 schools. Guess what dude, 4 best are gone. Should have worried about the Big 8 20+ years ago.

Now I'm no Paul finebaum fan but today he's (Kurtz) whining about getting no respect from finebaum because he didn't have Bill Snyder in the top 50 coaches of all time. Kurtz said you can make the argument that he's the top coach.

Well he's obviously given up on followers other than ksu fans after that statement.

He further went on to whine that nobody seems to care about the big 12 leftover's and how they're getting treated like a third world country...,.....

Crickets..,,..... well I think he's finally right
kurtz and sic'em 365 have had informative & entertaining shows since tu and 0u decided to bolt..from their perspective.....some may say dr. tom, might have miscalculated some coaching decisions when he retired...but looking around today, he knocked it completely out of the park on the BIG (10) call....when you see the other options...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT