ADVERTISEMENT

3 calls in the last two minutes

So reaching over a guys shoulder and pulling him down is not a foul? Perhaps if someone had actually blocked someone out on the put back, that would all be moot. It's the refs though.

So reaching over a guys shoulder and pulling him down is not a foul? Perhaps if someone had actually blocked someone out on the put back, that would all be moot. It's the refs though.
I wasn't talking about that one. Walker got whistled for one where he clearly had all ball then the ball bounced off of the other guy's leg to go out of bounds as he was falling down. Neither ref had a foul call until they huddled. Bullsh##. Slow mo showed it clearly. I understand that we had opportunities to still over come the crappy officiating at the end of the game but damn it we lost 3 possessions in the last 3 minutes because of one incompetent ref. That hurts in a close game. He had his head up his ass.

I wasn't talking about that one. Walker got whistled for one where he clearly had all ball then the ball bounced off of the other guy's leg to go out of bounds as he was falling down. Neither ref had a foul call until they huddled. Bullsh##. Slow mo showed it clearly. I understand that we had opportunities to still over come the crappy officiating at the end of the game but damn it we lost 3 possessions in the last 3 minutes because of one incompetent ref. That hurts in a close game. He had his head up his ass.
The out of bounds call off of Webster late in the game was a crucial miss as well. Replays showed the ball CLEARLY changed directions resulting from the NW guy swinging at it. I don't see how the call wasn't reversed. Cost us a critical late possession. Fred seems like a total "no excuses" guy and he very much wanted to talk about the officiating after the game. Blaming the refs for the loss vs talking about how bad they were are two completely different things.

The out of bounds call off of Webster late in the game was a crucial miss as well. Replays showed the ball CLEARLY changed directions resulting from the NW guy swinging at it. I don't see how the call wasn't reversed. Cost us a critical late possession. Fred seems like a total "no excuses" guy and he very much wanted to talk about the officiating after the game. Blaming the refs for the loss vs talking about how bad they were are two completely different things.
And they said not enough evidence.

Q: What's worse than 2 blind mice ( refs)
A:. 3 of them.

And they said not enough evidence.

Q: What's worse than 2 blind mice ( refs)
A:. 3 of them.
It really was just the ONE ref that IMO cost us the game in those last 3 minutes. He was brutally bad. Man I hope they get evaluations at least because he sucked.

Reactions: huskerfan66
did we all forget about the turnovers and missed shots, i suppose that is the ref's fault as well. play better and you won't have to worry about the stripes making calls that don't go your way.

did we all forget about the turnovers and missed shots, i suppose that is the ref's fault as well. play better and you won't have to worry about the stripes making calls that don't go your way.
I'm capable of worrying about both, but thanks for your concern. Must be nice to be such a pure sportsman that you've never complained about bad officiating in your life.

It really was just the ONE ref that IMO cost us the game in those last 3 minutes. He was brutally bad. Man I hope they get evaluations at least because he sucked.
I said for years after Nebraska high school BB started experimenting with 3 man crews I thought 2 man crews did a better job.

Yes I know they were trying to get used to a new system and new partners. But mechanically they didn't do as good of a job and I still feel that way. 3 man crews tended to think that now they had less responsibility on the court....1/3 vs 1/2.

Personally this lead to more no calls and calls from the one out of position. Also, when two official couldn't agree it was a jump ball. Now it's two against one and some team and fans are p I'd. Just sayin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT