ADVERTISEMENT

3 B1G QB will be attending Manning passing academy

I wonder how our QB coach feels about those camps since he is so involved with their mechanics.
You'd think they would maybe want to change some of the things that he has worked with him on because of different styles?

I wonder how our QB coach feels about those camps since he is so involved with their mechanics.
You'd think they would maybe want to change some of the things that he has worked with him on because of different styles?

I'm sure he's telling some 16- and 17-year olds right now that his prized pony is at the Manning Academy and someday they could be, too.

The Manning passing academy on the campus of Nicholls State university will have Nate Stanley from Iowa, Adrain Martinez from Nebraska and Northwestern’s Hunter Johnson. These 3 have been invited to participate in the 4 day camp that starts today..

Well Stanley and Martinez are both proven and great QBs. Jury is still out on Johnson but he’s definitely got the potential. Hopefully the young men can take something from the experience and learn something more. Martinez’s potential is sky high...dude could be something real special by the time he gets drafted.

I think it’s cool the two young men get to learn from some QB guys like the Mannings. I have no clue how many Stanley has been to but Martinez going as a true freshman (well guess it depends on how you look at It, sophomore or freshman)...I’m hoping it will continue throughout his college career and help him get his arm a little more work then he may have without the experience. Definitely couldn’t hurt and could only help.

Last edited:
jtb3nlkgwpdwzj4vvkdx

Yep, the Florida State guy looked solid on that particular set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOHusker11

I am sure that Frost and Mario will mention during the “recruiting process” that Adrian Martinez attended the Manning Passing Academy in 2019...and you can too if you come to Nebraska. Winking

Last edited:
That sure seems like a good way for an up-and-coming QB to handle himself in front of one of the most well respected families in the NFL that invites you to their football camp. Keep the sage words of wisdom coming, sparky!
How's this strike you?
BlountManning.gif

That sure seems like a good way for an up-and-coming QB to handle himself in front of one of the most well respected families in the NFL that invites you to their football camp. Keep the sage words of wisdom coming, sparky!
Sweet sassy molassy, you think he seriously meant it?
There is something called humor...look it up!

Jake Bentley of South Carolina beats out Trevor Lawrence for the MVP at the Manning passing academy...

No mention of Adrian competing in the event..

Sweet sassy molassy, you think he seriously meant it?
There is something called humor...look it up!

I have no idea if he meant it or not. If he didn't then he could come back to the board and say he was kidding. There are a lot of internet tough guys on here (all message boards for that matter). If he was kidding then so be it. The OP started a thread on it and I think it's a great thing for all the QB's that get invited. Seems like a great opportunity for these kids! Tossing in a smart*** remark just seemed bizarre to me. Nothing more than that. I hope all three of the kids have great seasons!

I thought they brought in what they thought were the best QBs to work the camp. I'm almost certain that's what I read, I could be wrong but if I'm correct he'll be teaching not learning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT