ADVERTISEMENT

3-3-5 Dominating Minnesota

LOL, any scheme likely will work IF you have the right personnel to match it and the right coaching to match it. We'll see. I hope for the best but I don't get too excited these days until I see the actual proof on the field executed by the Nebraska team.

Minnesota carved them up pretty good on that last drive. I will say this about Minnesota, that are a much better team with Kaliakmanis at QB. If they can get some production from their RB's in the years to come after Ibrahim is gone, Kaliakmanis is gonna be a problem. Kid has a pretty live arm and runs their offense pretty well.

Edit! HA! I just jinxed the kid, gets hurt on the next series. Syracuse may have a shot now that Morgan is going in. You can probably credit the shitty condition of the field for that knee injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: king_kong_
Syracuse's QB runs like he's 55 years old. Their QB run game is painful to watch.

Minnesota carved them up pretty good on that last drive. I will say this about Minnesota, that are a much better team with Kaliakmanis at QB. If they can get some production from their RB's in the years to come after Ibrahim is gone, Kaliakmanis is gonna be a problem. Kid has a pretty live arm and runs their offense pretty well.

Edit! HA! I just jinxed the kid, gets hurt on the next series. Syracuse may have a shot now that Morgan is going in. You can probably credit the shitty condition of the field for that knee injury.
field is in disarray

Those helmets look like they are for Pop Warner kids. I'm sure the players love those. lol

Minnesota finished the game with 213 total yards on 50 plays. They ran the ball 34 times for 75 yards, or 2.2 yards per attempt.

Against Nebraska, Minnesota ran for 125 yards on 45 carries (2.8 ypa), and finished with 300 yards total offense.

Against Iowa, Minnesota ran for 312 yards on 50 carries (6.2 ypa), and finished with 399 yards total offense.

They aren’t that good. Should be a good test next year. We should expect to compete and have a reasonable chance to win

We won’t be favored but 40-45% chance of winning

Rhule isn’t committed to the 3-3-5 and Either is Tony. I don’t think we will see it as our base after they get use to the B1G
I am not sure what you mean by base, just the alignment? People thought all year that we were running a traditional 3-4. Not sure how they can't count Nelson on the LOS as being the 4. The 3-3-5 is what they run and know but it can be adjusted like every single other defense that has ever been run. So I don't know what you mean by base.

Fleck has no answer for this defense. We will never lose to them again. And it will stop Wisconsins air raid. Bring the Blackshirts back!!
This is going to be a slow rebuild...Wisky will be improved...every other team outside of Purdue has some level of continuity and should expect to be as good or better. Last year we had a roster that could barely beat the worsts team in the country, and lost to two really bad teams...we then lost our best offensive player, our best defensive player, and our best dlineman. It is what it is...a couple years of yard work during the 2nd half, hang with the family because we will be as brutal as the last two years...and we will be lucky if Rhule's formula starts kicking in late in 2024. There is a small chance all of his success was due to his d-coordinator, who did not come with him this time. "Everybody works as smart, as hard as Nebraska, and they have a long head start."

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
This is going to be a slow rebuild...Wisky will be improved...every other team outside of Purdue has some level of continuity and should expect to be as good or better. Last year we had a roster that could barely beat the worsts team in the country, and lost to two really bad teams...we then lost our best offensive player, our best defensive player, and our best dlineman. It is what it is...a couple years of yard work during the 2nd half, hang with the family because we will be as brutal as the last two years...and we will be lucky if Rhule's formula starts kicking in late in 2024. There is a small chance all of his success was due to his d-coordinator, who did not come with him this time. "Everybody works as smart, as hard as Nebraska, and they have a long head start."
Wow, I bookmarked this post so I can read it every morning before I start my day. It is so full of sunshine and lollipops I know it will make the rest of my day special.

Reactions: timnsun
Not saying I agree or disagree with you, but why do you assume all of this negativity about Nebraska BUT think "Wisky will be improved?" Why?

Isnt he the same guy as Frank? Recruiting Analyst? and every other troll we have had the past 6 months
Don’t believe so. Posting style is completely different. Usually you can sniff out the people with multiple accounts.

I just reviewed his 19 posts and can't decide if he's a troll or just dumb. But it's one of the two.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT