ADVERTISEMENT

3-0 ECU over UCF early

Based on that first quarter it would appear a 1-6 Nebraska team would be a two touchdown favorite over a Milton less UCF team. #speed

There was a time, not long ago that I would have been cheering for UCF. The trolls that come over here have changed that for me.

Same. They've gotten out of control like the Boise trolls on the old ESPN boards. Those boards were hilarious though if anyone remembers them.

UCF is an average team whose record is padded by playing a bunch shit teams. They’d be exposed if they played in a real league.

They are clearly above average, but they wouldn't be 18-0 or whatever their streak is now if they played in a P5 conference.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
He's been banged up, so they're giving him the week off.

I would be pissed if I had bet on this game, though.

I won a 6 team parlay yesterday, totally lucky (Im no pro gambler) My last game I needed was UCF to cover 21.5. I turned on the game, start of the 2nd quarter with them down 3-0 and noticed the backup QB in for UCF, I thought for sure I was _______'d. I probably would have been if ECU didn't fumble on the UCF 4 and they ran it back 94 yds for a TD. Nice to get lucky for once.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
North Carolina A&T opened the season with a stirring victory against East Carolina. NC A&T's most recent victory came against Bethune-Cookman. So next week, we get a chance to see what it feels like to play something akin to UCF's schedule.

Reactions: HuskerinPA
North Carolina A&T opened the season with a stirring victory against East Carolina. NC A&T's most recent victory came against Bethune-Cookman. So next week, we get a chance to see what it feels like to play something akin to UCF's schedule.
that ECU team also easily beat ACC North Carolina so at least mention that when trying to create a narrative. bc Northwestern & their pasty white linebackers is a juggernaut ....

Reactions: 9and4
that ECU team also easily beat ACC North Carolina so at least mention that when trying to create a narrative. bc Northwestern & their pasty white linebackers is a juggernaut ....
You're right. Northwestern doesn't look very good, but I don't think skin pigmentation is the reason. They just win. Kind of like UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT