ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!!

28 needs to get around that. perfect pick play by MN. does anyone think this game is over? wish I had something stronger in the house to drink than light beer.

If Cockrell hangs on to the INT, game over. Pass defense is still horrible. Thanks heavens they don't have a good pass offense.

Reactions: dentist99
If we don't close this one out the heart for these goes will surely be gone. We must win this if we hope for even one more win this year.

It doesnt seem that any lead is safe with this D. It is simply beyond horrible. Anyone who feels comfortable is fooling themselves and living in the past. A mistake by Tommy and they are right back in it. Nice run by Newby.

soooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. Good lord. why oh why oh why oh why

announcers with the "head scratching series" drop. inexplicable. truly freaking inexplicable.

Why Danny Why? 3 pass plays in a row after picking up a first down on one running play previously.

I am not one to call for coaches heads but I will now. Start with Banker and Langsdorf. This is painful to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT