ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!

Officials don’t decide games they give more or less margin by how they call the game. That last pay on the throw to Betts, the closest thing to an exception to that rule above. Even bad announcers make the comments they made.
2 turnovers was the difference but I will be happier when the margins of officiating have any sense

Not that I’m confident NU would have scored anyway, but how shocking that Wisconsin gets a gift no-call. Nice that the Big Ten gave Barry Alvarez a no-show job after he retired, so the officials still have to lick his butt to keep working BIG games.

Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
Officials don’t decide games they give more or less margin by how they call the game. That last pay on the throw to Betts, the closest thing to an exception to that rule above. Even bad announcers make the comments they made.
2 turnovers was the difference but I will be happier when the margins of officiating have any sense
Two turnovers and a special teams fail.

lmao.. all the excuse makers out in full force!

moral victories for everyone!

losers gonna lose, I tell you.. and it didn't have to be this way for this long.. so long, that it's going to be a difficult pattern to break for the next guy.

more players questioning their ability, self worth, and self esteem while they're at it.

way to go coach Frost.

singlehandedly ruining the program and players he professes to love.

Reactions: InMotion
lmao.. all the excuse makers out in full force!

moral victories for everyone!

losers gonna lose, I tell you.. and it didn't have to be this way for this long.. so long, that it's going to be a difficult pattern to break for the next guy.

more players questioning their ability, self worth, and self esteem while they're at it.

way to go coach Frost.

singlehandedly ruining the program and players he professes to love.

That was a close one for you. Openly rooting against Nebraska all day. Glad the Badgers could pull it out for you. Congrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT