ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!

lmao.. all the excuse makers out in full force!

moral victories for everyone!

losers gonna lose, I tell you.. and it didn't have to be this way for this long.. so long, that it's going to be a difficult pattern to break for the next guy.

more players questioning their ability, self worth, and self esteem while they're at it.

way to go coach Frost.

singlehandedly ruining the program and players he professes to love.
I was impressed by the effort of our depleted roster, with a couple exceptions. Once again, the fight was there. I assume these guys are giving the effort FOR Frost. Could be wrong, I guess.

This type of bad refereeing happens too often to NU for it to be a mistake or simple happenstance. Something is amiss here.
Give me a break. Nebraska is exactly in the middle in terms of both penalties called on us and called on our opponents. Our opponents, in fact, have more penalty yards against them.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
We have a bunch of good young football players. We simply fail to turn them into great football players by the end of their careers. That is the difference between an impressive 8-3 and a scrappy 3-8.

So even the lamest of Badger dorks can admit that it is 1st and goal from the 2 with 12 seconds left.

lmao.. all the excuse makers out in full force!

moral victories for everyone!

losers gonna lose, I tell you.. and it didn't have to be this way for this long.. so long, that it's going to be a difficult pattern to break for the next guy.

more players questioning their ability, self worth, and self esteem while they're at it.

way to go coach Frost.

singlehandedly ruining the program and players he professes to love.
Wanna talk about the virus comment?

ADVERTISEMENT