ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!

I've been reluctant to admit it, but oline is not good at all. Austin has to go
I have to agree, I mean since he’s been here the line has been trash, yet some how we’re still pumping out NFL linemen… how do we have linemen that magically become NFL quality after they leave here? It has to be something with Allen not getting their full potential

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
OU licking their chops
Ugh this has been my thoughts all day, that game is going to be UGLY…. I’m going to have to find something to do so I’m not tempted to turn in and watch that crap show… I hate to be so negative but if we are letting Buffalo stick around like this we will be shot out of the water vs OU before we even show up…

Reactions: bigboxes
Damon Benning needs to shut his mouth for 10 seconds please. His "football speak" is getting really old.

D-Fence1-1.jpg

If we win, enjoy it because we will be extremely lucky to win another game this year. You could make an argument for the defense, but nothing has improved in 4 years. It's just embarrassing football.

We really do have to hit the transfer portal for the OL. Maybe both G spots and a tackle.
People need to remember the oline is very young I expect it to be really good it a couple years, my issue is I don’t think they are being taught the right technique for run blocking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT