ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!

Such backwards thinking when the female referee did a far better job than the male referees.
It's not about her individual performance, but the principle of it. Someday, maybe you will put 2 & 2 together. There is no such thing as equality. Feminism knows no boundary for what it will destroy in the culture.

It's not about her individual performance, but the principle of it. Someday, maybe you will put 2 & 2 together. There is no such thing as equality. Feminism knows no boundary for what it will destroy in the culture.
A better referee will "destroy" the culture??? Ok then.

This offensive line is getting manhandled in pass protection today.
Starting what amounts to 2 redshirt freshmen at OT is not a recipe for success. Sadly our guards may be struggling more. I understand that every team has scholarship players now and Buffalo has recruited well and won the MAC last year but dang.

Reactions: tpmcg
Outside the 71 yard run, 3.3 or so a carry. Need better to get things done. Sustain the drive and put the opponent away
Buffalo usually kept 6-8 guys in or near the box and were intent on making Adrian beat us with his arm. I was glad we stuck with the run and beat on their D line as long as we did. I think it paid off in the 2nd half.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Buffalo usually kept 6-8 guys in or near the box and were intent on making Adrian beat us with his arm. I was glad we stuck with the run and beat on their D line as long as we did. I think it paid off in the 2nd half.
Agreed yet against better competition, 3.3 won’t get it done.

Glad the team kept the effort up. Onto next week.

Agreed yet against better competition, 3.3 won’t get it done.

Glad the team kept the effort up. Onto next week.
Well IF we can gain 3.3 against OU, I'll take it especially if we can get to 3rd and 3.4 for a first down. Anything is possible. Toledo took Notre Damn to the wire today. I believe in miracles. The only team I see in CFB today that looks unbeatable is Alabama. Maybe Georgia too. OU has some flaws. Let's hope we can exploit them and get a BUNCH of breaks.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I don't like the late TD. They didn't need to do that.
This is a team that has struggled to get to the finish line for the last 4 years. Saying eff it and keeping the foot down is something they need to be better at. I'm a firm believer in moving the ball whenever you can, don't allow yourself to develop the bad habits of half assing it just because you want to be nice to the opponent. If they don't like it they should stop it, and if they dont stop it too bad. Our team is too conservative to worry about running up the score

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Exactly. Get used to it until he can hurt you with his arm. Until then, if I am DC, I'm stacking the box and a spy on Adrian at all times

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT