ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

I still believe Scott is the right man for the job. However, I am concerned about QB development, and turnovers. Ultimately, this falls on the head coach, so HCSF needs to do some soul searching. Some of the pass plays were good calls, but AM can't hit the target. After 3 years in the program, I expect better from the starting QB.

I still believe Scott is the right man for the job. However, I am concerned about QB development, and turnovers. Ultimately, this falls on the head coach, so HCSF needs to do some soul searching. Some of the pass plays were good calls, but AM can't hit the target. After 3 years in the program, I expect better from the starting QB.
There’s no other options. Maybe some mid 3* or walk-ons

Huskier fan over 50 years. Now I watch because it’s the only division 1 team in my state, but I rarely buy any gear. I wouldn’t buy a ticket. I want them to win but I don’t lose any sleep when they lose.

We got out played, out excecuted and out coached all @ home again and this time by a bad team that was down 33 players. Let that sink in

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
I text during the game with an old Husker friend. I brought up that with Adrian coming back it will be the exact same thing next year because Scott will keep banging his head against the Wall. Adrian does not feel the rush. Love how the Huskers don't Hold in the 2nd half until that last TD run by #2. Love how the D folds like little girls playing touch football on the last Minn drive. Embarrassing!

Last edited:
Reactions: ATX Husker
We got out played, out excecuted and out coached all @ home again and this time by a bad team that was down 33 players. Let that sink in
They were down ONE starter. We lost our best DB and maybe best player on the whole damned team. We were also down a couple of linebackers and a backup corner. No excuse though for the crappy QB play.

And so do we but stop with the smoke screen PJ put out there. It was BS. There's no excuse for the way we played today. None but Minnesota was as close to full strength as we were.
Whatever man, whats bs is this program under Frost

Very sportsman like Dingle, but I’ll take the low road. We are bad, have a bad leader, assistants suck. I believe there is better leadership on this forum for a WHOLE lot less cash.

I was for a bowl game if the players won, we don’t deserve jack shit.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
And so do we but stop with the smoke screen PJ put out there. It was BS. There's no excuse for the way we played today. None but Minnesota was as close to full strength as we were.
Fine Minnesota was a full strength does that make you feel a bit better about another terrible loss? Holy apathy

Yes, leave out the part we were out played (effort), out executed and out coached AGAIN in Lincoln

This 2020 Minnesota team this still better than any Nebraska team in the last 4 years....coaches and the players flat out suck and its not even close....same mistakes over and over again

Can Nebraska please, for the love of god, take the quick sideline pass that 50% or more of the time ends up as a lateral out of the playbook forever as long as Martinez and McCaffery are here? Martinez has been here three years and they still keep calling a play that he is not good at and has not been good at in his entire time here.

On the bright side, NOT playing Chattanooga meant another game was kept out of the loss column, and recruiting will not suffer because of it.

The Gophers were missing 2 OL, 1 DL and 1 LB and kicker, all starters from last game played.

Last edited:
Can Nebraska please, for the love of god, take the quick sideline pass that 50% or more of the time ends up as a lateral out of the playbook forever as long as Martinez and McCaffery are here? Martinez has been here three years and they still keep calling a play that he is not good at and has not been good at in his entire time here.

Pretty soon the playbook will be one page if you do that.

The Gophers were missing 2 OL, 1 DL and 1 LB and kicker, all starters from last game played.

And their best player opted out 2 weeks ago, missing starting C, another OL starter, about 1/2 normal practice time over the past 2 weeks and 1/3 of the roster unavailable for this game. I thought they would get crushed today but Frost & Co. came through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT