ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

Ii switched to Hogans Heroes. Best decision i've made all day...I highly reccomend it
I recorded several episodes of Hazel I was going to watch if this was another Illinois game, but I just keep watching, it is like a train wreck you can't look away from.

Oh yeah, there was the drive killing holding call.
You couple of old softies. I'm going to "Cost of Winning" on HBOMAX to wstch some real football.

Its like Jason Peter said when you suck you get all the calls against you and when you're good you get the benefit of the doubt and calls your way....

Reactions: JoelBittner
It's almost all QB play at this point. We should be scoring on almost every drive. We've had open receivers on almost every pass play. They're daring us to throw it and we can't do it. I'm ready for Masker to come in at this point.
Hard to argue otherwise. We won't win much without a quarterback who can complete a few passes when needed.

Reactions: ATX Husker
I’m still a little rattled that we ran it toward the end zone. I thought the only way we could get this is 5 yards outside of each hash mark.

It’s not that it’s fine, it’s not! It’s just totally typical of how things always happen.

D-Fence1-1.jpg

The only consistent thing about this football program is the ability to shoot themselves in the foot at a crucial time.

Watching the replay of that "hold" .......... WOW

Just unbelievable what these officials call every week.

clearly during the broadcasts he gets pretty down in the mouth but he always tries to put a positive progress spin on things. His biggest excuse is poor decisions and execution by the players. I'm not sure what we would expect him to say. Being critical has cost more than one NU broadcaster their jobs.

Matt is too good of friends with Frost to criticize or throw him under the bus.

Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT